Ch. 16 to the dungeons

( YES I FINALLY GOT MY MARKIPLIER SHIRT YAASSSS)

(Y/N) POV

"Well" I say as I stand up, "I'm going on with my 'exploring the castle' adventure". Sexyplier smirks at me, "There are other things to explore" He says while running a hand over his upper thigh. I tilt my head a little and make a face that says 'seriously?'. "Bye, Sexy" I say before walking out his bedroom.

I walk through the hall, look at doors, observing the place. I walk to a window and see the beautiful landscape that I could become queen of. The answers 'yes, but-' and 'no, but-' repeat themselves in my head by the question 'will you be my queen?'. I ignore what Sexyplier said, about Mark only wanting to marry me because the kingdom would become better. Mark loves me, for sure, and I love him to death.

I walk back to the big room with the two thrones and I sit down in 'my' throne.

Guys,so so so sorry for the short chapter,but....it's complicated. I was writing this chapter on my computer,it was about 1000 words long,and I saved the chapter, shut off my computer, and put the photo in the chapter that you see above. But, my iPad somehow only had this piece of the chapter. So I uploaded the chapter and now it's way shorter, I'm so so sorry, I'm so stupid ughhh. And it's getting late. I wanna upload a chapter every day, but I gotta write the chapter all over, and I don't know if I can remember everything. I feel so down right now....