ch 25 preparing

(Y/N) POV

I arrive at the castle, when I walk in , I see Dark in the hallway, walking in circles. The castle doesn't feel warm and welcome anymore. Now it just feels cold.

Dark looks up at me when he hears the door slam shut. "There you FINALLY are!!!" He screams as he walks towards me in a fast pace.

I get scared, not able to move. I want to run away again, but I have to stay in this castle until midnight. "Where the FUCK were you!!" He says when he arrives

"Does it matter?" I snap, not thinking about the plan, because he can read my mind. He grabs my throat highly, "tell me" He groans while trailing his gaze from my eyes, slowly to my lips.

I look at him, angry. " I was just outside, get some fresh air, away from this hell hole" I spit. He grabs my throat even more tight, not letting me breath. "You know NOTHING! about hell" He says angry.

He takes a step back, letting me fall on the ground. I bring my hands to my throat, gasping loudly for air. He chuckles, "Don't tease me like that, precious young thing" He says,  he always calls me that, I hate it when he says that.

He turns around and takes a few steps before stopping and turning around again to look at me, "And oh, if you go outside again without me knowing it, I will punish you!" He says strict before walking away, with his cape and crown on him.

I look at him angry, like he still can see me from the back of his head. When he disappears around the corner, I stand up and start walking.

I decide I want to be alone, in the garden. I look for Dark, who is easy to find, on his throne. I walk to his throne and want to speak, but he puts up his hand, commanding me to stay quiet.

After a few seconds of silence, looking at Dark's hand, he looks up with his black eyes from nothingness. "Bow for me" He commands.  In the corner of my eyes, I see Wilford and Sexyplier walking to somewhere behind me.

I bow quickly and stand up again, "Bow deeper" Dark commands again with a slight groan in his sentence. I bow again, coming closer to the ground with my head. When I look up to Dark again, he nods to someone behind me, Wilford and Sexy I guess.

Wilford and Sexyplier walk up next to the throne again. "Come here, my precious young thing" Dark says with an evil grin on his face. I do as he says, I walk slowly up the small steps, to his throne.

Dark spreads his legs a little, and slaps his leg a few times, then opening his arms, "Sit on my lap" He says. I roll my eyes, but do as he says, knowing that I don't have another choice.

I sit on his right leg, having my back towards my throne. Dark grabs my left arm, and lays it around his neck. I feel his arms surrounding me, pulling me a little closer to him.

"What do you want, precious?" Dark asks. "I just wanted to say that I wanna go to the garden" I answer. "You have to ask me" Dark commands. I roll with my eyes, and sigh annoyed. "Watch it" He says as he strokes my arm with his hand up and down.

"Dark, can I please go to the garden?" I ask annoyed. He puts his lips together, like a little duck face, and taps his lips with his index finger. I look at his lips, and back at his eyes.

I lean in for a tiny peck on the lips, but Dark pushes me rougher on his lips, not making me able to pull back. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push myself away, but he's way stronger then me.

He pushes his tongue in my mouth, twirling it around my tongue. One of his hands presses my head against his lips, and his other hand goes down my back, to my ass.

I slap his hand away from my butt, and he lets me go from the kiss. "That is what you do when I want you to kiss me!" He commands.  I nod slightly before standing up again.

"Now, go outside, whatever" He says, suddenly annoyed. And with that, I walk to the garden. I sit on the bench, near the place where Mark asked me to marry him. I feel tears building up in my eyes, thinking about how happly I could be married to him at this moment.

I lay down on the bench to get some sleep for tonight, I'll really need it.

small time skip

"WAKE UP!!!" I wake up at someone shaking me with a strong power in his shaking. I look up to see Dark hovering over the bench. "You sleep in bed, with me." He says as he pulls me up.

When I stand up, he grabs my ass, and pushes me forward, forcing me to walk back to the castle. "It has been 4 hours, precious, it's almost midnight!!" Dark explains.

"Midnight!?!?" I say, standing still in shock. "Yeah, it's way too late, we'll catch up on the sex tomorrow, sexy " He says with a grin. I smile at the thought I won't be here tomorrow.

Dark already is at the doors of the castle, opening the door for me. "Come on,babe! I'm not that tired, so we can do it now" He says. Dark spanks my ass when I walk past him.

I make myself yawn, "No, I'm pretty tired." I say in  a sleepy voice.  Dark and I walk up to the bedroom. Dark pulls out his shirt and jeans and jumps under the covers. "Why aren't you joining me, babe?" He asks in a seductive tone.

"Go to sleep already, don't wait for me, I have to go to the bathroom first, take a quick shower" I explain while grabbing some warm clothes and put them in a bag.

I hear Dark chuckle from the bed, behind my closet door, "okay,babe. But just know I'm gonna do you tomorrow twice as hard" He says. I ignore him, I would smile at him, but I'm in my closet, packing my bag.

I put some fresh clothes in the bag, warm socks, sweaters,jeans, you name it. I leave some space for food and I walk in the bedroom, past the sleeping Dark, to the hallway.

I run through the big halls, towards the kitchen. I look everywhere for small snacks, and some drinks. I put some packs of cookies and two water bottles in my bag.

"(Y/N)?" I hear someone behind me. I jump up and turn around quickly. It's just Chef, "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm going away for a while, and I need some food, do you mind?" I ask him, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

He smiles and nods "But why in the middle of the night?" He asks. "Uh, Dark can't know anything!" I quickly say as I zip up the bag. "Where are you going?" He asks after nodding. I look at him in shock, that was the question I was avoiding.

"I can't tell you" I simply answer before walking towards the door. Before I walk away, I turn around one more time, "Be safe" Chef says. I smile, "You too" I say before walking off, to the big entrance.

I open and close the big doors as quiet as possible. I run over the grass, to the steel gate, and run to the village, as quick as possible....