ch. 10 " Will you be my queen?"

I see Mark at the end of the hall with a cape over his shoulders. It is red with a white fur trim, and on the fur trim are small, black dots. It makes him look royal and shit. Mark, obviously, is mad at Sexy, I can notice by his angry face. "what the fuck were you thinking!?" Mark says after walking over to Sexyplier. "calm down!!" Sexy yelled back. "You know what happens if you do things that I, your king, doesn't like!!"  Mark says. I actually don't know, but I want to, though.  I'm getting more curious by the second.
"please!!" Sexy says while letting himself fall on his knees in front of the mighty king. "Don't punish me! I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me! I won't do it again!" he pleads while laying his hands on Mark's shoes. I try my best to hold back my giggles as I watch him look like a fool.
"GUARDIANS!!!" Mark yells into the hall. "no! Please, my mighty king! don't do this to me!!!" Sexplier pleads once again, trying to change Mark's mind, but fails. Two knights appear from around the corner and they both take one arm of Sexy. "throw this fool in the dungeons!!" Mark commands. I have never seen this strict, rough side of Mark. Normally he is a real gentleman.
The knights walk away, holding Sexyplier tight. I hear Sexy's voice, yelling in terror and fear slowly fade, "NO! PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY!!!" was the last thing I hear from him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, my dear" Mark says. I look at him with a worried expression on my face. "what is so bad about the dungeons?" I ask. I know it's rude to ask, but I need to know. Mark chuckles softly "nothing you need to know, (Y/N)" he says.
"anyway, I still gotta pee" I say between chuckles. Mark smiles as he nods "that way" he points down the hall. "I'll wait for you, outside at the fountain, as I said" he explains before turning around.

small time skip

I walk out of the bathroom, into the hall again. I still want to know, what is so bad about the dungeons. It's never fun to be locked in a cell, but it's not like you get ripped or cut open, right?
I see Fire and Ice in the hallway, making funny creations with fire and ice in their hand, mixing them together and stuff. It looks awesome, seeing fire and ice coming from their hands. I walk up to them and look at their tricks in amazement. "woah, how do you guys do that?" I ask in awe. They look at me, "we were created with these powers." Fire replies. "that's so cool!!" I say. "yeah, and warm" Fire chuckles. I laugh softly at the stupid joke. "anyway, I wanted to ask you guys something, what if one of you were brought to the dungeons for whatever reason..?" I ask.
They immediately stop with what they are doing and look at me as if they have seen a ghost in front of them. "Why do you ask that?" Ice says. I immediately regret asking. "well, it just wanted to know." I say nervous, blushing a little.
"how do you even know there are dungeons? you've never been in that part of the castle" Fire says.  I shake my head lightly "never mind, I have to go, Mark is waiting for me " I say before walking away in a quick pace. Ice and Fire do nothing but watch me leave the hall and walk to the doors which I assume are the doors to the backyard. I recognize them, from the walk a little while ago.

I open the doors to see the big fountain with Mark sitting at it, looking at the water falling.  He smiles when he sees me approaching him. "so what did you wanna talk about with me..?" I ask before he spreads his arms to hug me.
He wraps his strong arms around me. My arms are under his warm, red cape. When he pulls away from the hug, he takes my hand in his and he walks me through the big garden. "I wanted to ask you something" he starts. 'oh, no, here we go' .   We walk over a path with beautiful trees with pink leaves falling from them. The wind makes the pink leaves dance around us.

"I know, we've known each other for not that long, but I really love you. You are everything I look for in a woman. You are so perfect for me. I love every move that you make, every word that you say, every breath that you take, every look you give me. And I wanna see all that for the rest of my life." Mark says. He stops walking and he kneels down in front of me. He grabs a small box from his pocket. I already know what is in the box, but when he opens it, it still hits me like a brick. It's a beautiful diamond ring, sparkling in the setting sun. "Will you be my queen?" He asks. I bring my hands to my mouth, to cover it. I can't come up with any words as I keep looking at the ring and at him. His smile slowly fades the longer I wait with answering. "I....I don't know what to say, Mark"  Is all I can bring out. 'me....queen...?' I start to panic and I suddenly run away, back to the castle. I want to turn back, and talk about it, but my feet keep running and leading me to the castle.

Mark's POV

"(Y/N) WAIT!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE ALREADY!!!" I yell after her, trying to make her come back. But I see her opening the doors and she disappears out of sight. 'Maybe it actually was too early, just like Wilford said'. I want to punch myself for not listening to Wilford. This is the woman, the queen of my dreams. I don't want to lose her. I run back to the castle, having one goal, find (Y/N) again.

Your POV

I run through the halls, hiding for Mark, and everyone else. I want to go home. I need to go home. I search for an Iplier, any plier at all. Any Iplier can bring me back, at least that sounds logical.  I see the young version of Mark standing at the end of the hall when I run around the corner. "Babyplier!" I whisper yell, not wanting Mark to hear me. Baby turns around from the window he was looking out of and walks over to me as I walk to him. We meet each other half way. I try to catch my breath, "Babyplier, can you bring me back to my world..? please be my hero" I say. Baby doesn't seem to care until I say the last part, 'be my hero' .  "why?" He simply asks. "No time for that, Baby, please bring me back, if I ever see you again, I will explain, I promise!" I say as I put his hand in between mine. He blushed a little and smiles shyly, looking adorable. I give him a warm smile as he looks up at me again, nodding. "Okay, but promise you will return" he says. I nod "yes, I promise," I lie, not being sure, "Please get me out of here, now, tell Mark I'm sorry" I say. He looks at me confused for a second but then whispering "close your eyes ". 

I do as told. I close my eyes, and open them again, finding myself on my own bed again. I look around and hug my pillow. "thank god it was all a dream!!" I whisper to myself.