ch. 23 sleeping with Dark

(So, a close friend of  mine is reading this story too,and I'm writing this while face timing with him.  Soooo akward and exited at the same time XD, so, when you're reading this, my dear friend.... i don't know, just....eat a cookie XD)

(Y/N) POV

Dark pulls me closer to him,so close that my chesticles are against his chest. He grabs my butt cheeks,  with each hand one. I try to push him away, "Stop it!" I say.

He chuckles deeply,and pulls me even closer if that's possible. He starts kissing my neck,trying to find my weak spot. I feel his hot breath in my neck, and his cold hands on my but through my jeans. 

"Stop it" I say, "Why!" He says,still kissing me. I hear his breathing getting a little more heavy. "Because,M-" I start but I get cut off by Dark, "Mark isn't here anymore,he is gone now, he won't marry you, I will marry you!!! You can have all the fun with me!" Dark says.grinning, staring at my lips with his head tilted. 

"And, I look like Mark, I only don't have red hair,just black hair and eyes,the rest is all the same" He explains. He looks down to his crotch and then back at me with a devilish grin, "Everything.." He repeats. 

Suddenly a small smirk appears on my face. 'shit, why did I do that, I first wanna talk to Mark, I know Dark is lying, Mark is not gay, because we....we had FUCKING SEX' I think to myself as I look to the ground. 

"I  know you did,but he just thought of someone else, and I bet I can make you scream even louder, so that king Jack can even hear it. " Dark tells. I look angry at him,just talking to me like I am his sex toy or sex slave. 

He pulls me closer again,kissing me in my neck, continuing to find my weak spot. As he does that, I still think of Mark, 'where could he be, what happened, why did it happen?' I try to find some answers, but I suddenly feel a sensation in my neck,wich makes me gasp. 

Dark lifts me up by wrapping my legs around his waist,and throws me on the bed. He pulls off his shirt,revealing his pale abs. He pulls my shirt off too,looking at 'his favorite' and that what 'his favorite' covers. 

A huge smirk appears on his face as he climbs on the bed,between my legs,and leaning over to kiss me from my collarbone, to my throat, to my chest and breasts and to my pants. 

I bite my lip, trying to hold back my moans. "Don't hold back,precious young thing, let everyone know that I caused you to scream so loud" Dark says,breathing a little more heavy. 

He pulls his pants off,and mine after. I see the hunger in his eyes as he speaks, "I've been waiting for too long to do this" He says between heavy in and exhales. 

I blush when I see the huge buldge in his boxers. "Like what you see,baby?" Dark says,grabbing his crotch. "Dark, I don't want this" I say, trying to get my legs with each other again. 

Dark spreads my legs roughly, "I do!" He says angry. This feels so wrong, but I can't get Dark away from me,he is just too strong. I push him off me again,causing him to growl in annoyance, "The only thing you can do, is work with  me" He growls at me. 

"I don't want this Dark" I say,begging him to stop. He comes closer to my face and he starts nibbling my collarbone.  "I don't care if you want this or not,I want you so bad right now, baby" Dark groans in my neck.

He goes down to my panties again and pulls them down. I close my eyes and accidentally moan when I feel his tongue giving me one strong lick against my lower lips and everything in between.

I feel his hands stroking softly against my sides from my hips, to my shoulders. And then , without a warning,he powerfully thrusts into me. 

" oh my god, you feel way better then I imagined" Dark moans loud through the room. As he thrusts into me.  I just keep my eyes closed and imagine that it is Mark who is on top of me.

I try to not scream Mark's name instead of Dark,as I moan to the feeling and slapping sounds of skin. "Come on,baby, moan for me" Dark commands between his moans. 

While I hold the pillow tight in my hand, I try to stay quiet, somehow being afraid Mark can hear me. And it makes me feel guilty that Dark is now pumping into me, commanding me to do things for him. 

Dark comes closer to my ear, "Moan for me, now" He commands again as he groans. I let out a loud moan, not able to handle the pleasure anymore. 

I feel Dark release his seed deep into me has he moans my name "Oh my goooddd, (Y/N)!!!!" He screams.  "fuuuuuckkkk " I scream as I cum soon after Dark. 

He pulls out of me,and grabs his clothes again. He give my panties back,"Can I get my other clothes too?" I ask shy. "No, I want to see your figure all the time." He groans.

I crawl under the bed sheets, feeling sick out of guilt. "Don't you want to eat" Dark growls. "NO!!" I yell back at him. He walks up to me and slaps me on my cheek, "Don't talk to me like that!!!" he screams out of anger. 

Dark leaves the room, and me alone, crying into Mark's pillow. "Mark, where are you! Come back! I need to get out of here." I cry to myself,making the pillow wet from my tears as I breath Mark's scent in. 

I fall asleep with my eyes red from tears,thinking about Mark. 

Someone wakes me up by wrapping his hands around me. His hands grab my breast,knead it for a while and then the hand goes to my hip. I feel the other body pressing against my back. 

I lay now in a spooning position with this man, I dream about Mark again, but enjoy the dream as much as I can and I let Mark do whatever he wants. 

Time skip to next morning

I wake up to the touch of someones hand, on my breast. "hmm, Mark" I groan.  "There should be a D in there somewhere" Dark chuckles at his little joke.  I jump out of bed, feeling no pain anymore. 

"DARK?! WHAT THE FUCK!!" I scream. "What is it my queen, still surprised of how big I am?" Dark says with a devilish grin on his face. 

"Ughh, NO!!" I yell . "I am NOT your queen, I am NOT marrying you, and I WILL find Mark!!!!" I say before walking to the closet to put on some clothes. 

I have just pulled on my shirt when my closet door opens. I turn around to see Dark,staring at my behind with a grin. But that grin immediately turns into an angry face as he walks towards me in a fast pace.

He grabs my chin, "You ARE my queen, you WILL marry me,and you WON'T find Mark!" He says in a hushed tone. I feel tears building up in my eyes again. 

Dark groans in annoyance  "don't cry again, it's not making me weaker or anything" He says. He releases my chin from his tight grip, and  walks out of the closet after saying "Breakfast in 10 minutes, be there, or I'll punish you". 

I let myself fall on the ground and I hug Marks shirt. I put on a shirt and some jeans before walking to the room with the long table,where the pliers already have arrived. I walk towards Dark who is sitting on Mark's chair.  

Sexyplier is sitting on the place where Dark is supposed to sit, but for the rest,everyone's in the same place.