ch. 15 I wont tell the king

(Y/N) POV

"umm...that king that you mentioned, Have you met him? Will I meet him? What's his name? I ask. Mark chuckles amused, "woah there" He says between chuckles. "Yes, I met him, you will probably meet him and his name is......Sean, but everyone calls him king Jack" Mark explains. I nod "okay, and when can I meet him?" I ask. Mark smiles at me "why do you want to meet him so badly?" He asks. "Well, maybe I can talk to his queen and ask her about her life and how she became queen" I explain. "But I can tell you too, Jack and me are actually really close friends." Mark explains. I turn around to see a small group of Ipliers talking to each other. Mark gently takes my hand "come with me". I stand up and we take a few steps to the left of the bench, and a little closer to the pond.

"How awesome could it be, the idea of you, ruling this piece of beautiful country, It's way prettier then Jack's kingdom" Mark chuckles. 'is he gonna ask me again? can't he just give me a day to think?'

"Well umm, it would be cool, yeah!" I answer, not being fully sure. "And you could go in the village and meet people, talk to them and joke around a little with the kids" Mark tell. "Yeah, that sounds like fun". I answer. "King Mark" I hear a low voice behind me. Mark sighs and turns around, "what now!?" He says, clearly annoyed and frustrated. I'm kind of glad that the moment is gone now, I wouldn't be able to answer. I turn around to see Dark bowing for the king. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment, my lord, but we need to talk" Dark says blankly. "About what, Dark?" Mark says annoyed. "About Babyplier!" Dark growls, balling his fists. "Not now, Dark, I don't have time for this" Mark says, turning around to look at the village again.

I hear Dark growl behind me, "YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE FUCKING WORLD! THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR LAZY ASS AND JACK OFF WHEN THINKING OF (Y/N)" Dark yells angry. "That is IT, DARK!! YOU have gone TOO FAR, ONCE AGAIN!!! GUARDIANS!?" Mark yells back. Dark's angry face immediately turns into desperate and he lets himself fall on his knees "no, no king, please!! Don't make me go through this again!!" Dark begs. The two iron knights appear behind Dark and grab him by his arms. "Throw him in the dungeons, don't be careful if he struggles" Mark commands. And with that, Dark is being dragged away, to the dungeons that were so bad in their perspective. "PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" Dark screams before the big doors close again.

I hear Mark sigh and I turn around to face the beautiful landscape again. "woah" I say. "yeah" Mark answers. I see him blushing, probably of what Dark said. "Mark, please tell me, what is there in the dungeons?" I ask shy. Mark looks at me with a blank expression, "You will know, soon" Mark answers. 'why does he have to be so mysterious about it?', I'm getting goosebumps from a sudden cold wind "Let's go inside " I say while rubbing my arms. Mark nods, takes my hand and we walk to the doors together.

Mark's POV

I close the door behind (Y/N) and me, "I wanna go talk to Dark, maybe you can explore the castle a little?" I ask. She nods in response. I kiss her on her forehead and head to the dungeons where I see Dark on the ground in a corner of his small, cold cell. "What do you want" He growls at me. "You wanted to talk to me about Babyplier?" I ask. Dark looks up from the ground and stands up. "Finally" He growls again as he walks my way. I grab a chair from behind me and before sitting down, I put my cape right. He sits down on the cold floor. "What about him?" I ask, wanting to start the conversation. "I'm telling you, Babyplier sent (Y/N) to the other world. He told Wilford, and let Wilford help him by getting (Y/N) back to the castle" He explains while getting some dirt from under his nails. "Okay, and what's the point?" I ask. "I wasn't done" He says, "I proved that Babyplier did it, so Babyplier should be here, not me!" Dark growls at me again. I nod "understand, and I will punish Baby too, but later" I say as I get up from my chair. I put the chair back to it's place where I got it from, and I walk away. Dark stays quiet as I do too.

(Y/N) POV

I walk through a hall, looking at the doors. "Ice-iplier bedroom, Fireplier bedroom" I say out loud to myself as I walk by the doors. "Exploring the place by yourself?" I hear a smooth voice behind me. I turn around to see Sexyplier, wearing his white robe.' ughh please, not now' I think to myself. I nod, "yeah, got a problem?" I spit at him. He puts his hands up as a shield, "Nothing, I thought maybe you'll get lost, it's a pretty big place yah know, I'm coming with you" Sexy says. "whatever" I answer. He walks close behind me, almost digging his crotch into my butt. "You better stay off me" I snap at him. "Oh, come on (Y/N), you can't say you didn't like me, and I can give you way more pleasure then Mark can." He says. "besides, he only wants you for his kingdom. He doesn't care, and he wants his kingdom to be happy, so he pretends to love you" Sexy tells me.

I feel tears building up "why are you saying this!?" I ask, in a hushing tone. "Because it's true" Sexy says. "Bullshit! I don't believe you!" I say as I quickly wipe one tear away. "Then why are you crying, gorgeous?" Sexy asks. He hugs me, "It's okay, why don't you come to my room, I can maybe give you some comfort" He says as he pushes me towards big stars that separate at the top. He brings me to the end of a hall, to a door that says "Sexyplier bedroom" in silver letters. He opens the door and I see much, red and black. Sexual yet romantic colors. "Please, sit down" He says, pointing at his bed with red sheets. I lay down on my back, staring at the ceiling, thinking about what Sexyplier said about Mark. 'That can't be true, right? Well, Mark asked me to marry him real fast, and was really angry when Dark ruined that one moment, no, he just loves me so much....right' I think to myself.

I feel the bed moving and look up tho see Sexy laying next to me with his robe open, revealing his abs and boxers. "Like what you see" He chuckles at me. I sigh and lay my head back down. "I know what you're planning to do, Sexy, but it's not going to work" I say as I look at the ceiling. "oh no? I think I already past the first step, you call me sexy, AND you're laying on my bed" He smirks proud as I look at him, "oh my god, you're the worst" I chuckle as I sit up. He gives me some deep chuckles back and starts rubbing my back "Are you feeling a little better?" He says. "yeah, I guess, although I'm still not sure if I should believe you or not" I say, wiping the last small drops from under my eyes. I feel his hand going to my lower back. He can't get to my butt, because I'm sitting, so I just let him do whatever he's doing.

But then he grabs my shirt and wants to pull it up, but halfway my back, I push him away, realizing what he is trying to do. "Don't think so" I suddenly giggle softly. "Why not? I won't tell the king" He says, trying to separate me. "Why does everyone in this castle want me!?" I say with a little anger in my tone. "Because we are one person, when one of the pliers has a crush on someone, the rest of the pliers also have a crush on that same person." Sexyplier explains. I mouth an 'oh' and nod my head slightly, remembering Mark said that too.