ch. 30 dinner with Wilford

(Y/N) POV

I shoot up by a loud bang. I look through the curtains to see nobody driving the carriage. The man who was sitting there, is gone. Someone behind the carriage whispers something, but I can't think of who it is, or what they say. I look around one more time before opening the small door. It's dark outside, so I barely see anything. I step out of the carriage, and look around. "Hello?" I say in a hushing tone. I rub my arms, since it's cold at night. I look around to see a never-ending landscape. We are already far away from king Jack's castle, but nowhere near Mark's castle. I see no lights, people or houses. It's quiet. too quiet. I walk to the front of the carriage and pet Shadow and the white horse.

I turn around by the sudden feeling of a hand on my ass. "I found you first" The man says. In the moonlight, I see it is Wilford. Behind him are two knights. I get scared, "W-what have you done!?" I ask in a scared tone. "Dump this piece of shit, and the body too" Wilford commands to the knights and turns around to face me again. "You are coming with me to the castle, m'lady" Wilford says with a proud smirk. I look down, behind the carriage and I see the driver laying dead on the ground with a puddle of blood around him. I cover my mouth with my hands, gasp and look at him in shock.

I push Wilford away. "WAIT!!" I yell at the knights who are about to dump the carriage with the horses off a cliff. "I need that black horse!!" I yell, "Wilford, please, I'll do anything, but that black horse needs to live, I need to take it back!!" I beg. When I see the grin on Wilford's face, I regret that I've said 'anything'. "Anything?" he asks. I want to say no, but I need to get Shadow back to Lola. I sigh, "Anything" I answer. Wilford chuckles, "Alright, let the black horse live, and bring it with us" Wilford commands. And with that, Shadow is safe, next to me again.

"Now lets get us home, shall we" Wilford says as he grabs my hand. I close my eyes, and feel my body get light. The ground disappears from under my feet. When I open my eyes, I stand in front of the castle again. Wilford puts his hand around my waist. I push him off again, "Uh-uh-uhh, you said 'anything'" Wilford reminds me. I sigh when he pulls me towards him again. "I know king Dark doesn't want you with me yet, so just act like you didn't promise me a fun night, and let Dark speak the words, so that you don't have to feel guilty" Wilford explains. Like he feels bad for me, but still he wants to fuck me. The dirty, sassy bastard.

small time skip.

We arrive at the big throne-room. I look up from my feet to the throne to see Dark sitting there. He walks towards me in a fast pace, and slaps me across my face really hard. "How DARE you!!" He growls. Suddenly I see the anger in his eyes disappear and a teasing smirk appears on his face. "How was the trip, baby" He asks teasingly. He knows damn well how it went. "Answer me" He commands. I sigh deeply, "Little disappointing" I answer. Dark chuckles and cups my head in his hands. He stares in my eyes, like he's trying to read my mind, like he's staring right into my soul. "Too bad, you didn't find Mark" He says, releasing my head and taking a step back. I hear Wilford clearing his throat behind me. "uhh, my royal highness?" Wilford asks. "What?" Dark says annoyed.

When I turn my head towards Wilford, I see a small, sneaky grin on his face. "I found her" Wilford says. "And..?" Dark says, not knowing where he wants to go with this. Wilford rolls his eyes, "You said the one who finds her first,--" Wilford is cut off by Dark, "Oh, that. Yeah, whatever. But ONLY this night" Dark says. I look at Dark, questioning. "I command you to work with Wilfy, because if you don't..." Dark says, not finishing his sentence. He's quiet. "Then what?" I ask impatient. "Then I will send you back to your own world" Dark says. My eyes widen in shock, that means I could never see Mark again. "O-okay" I say nervous.

Wilford takes my hand gently and leads me towards the halls. "And what about me?" Sexyplier says from behind me. "You will have to finish the business yourself" Dark says. I hear Sexy sigh and following me and Wilford. Sexyplier comes walking right next to me. I now walk in between them. "Come on, Wilfy! Let me have a little fun too!" Sexyplier begs in a deep voice. "Goodbye, Sexyplier" Wilford says, not wanting him to come with us. I squeeze Wilford's hand a little, afraid that Sexyplier will touch me. Wilford gently grabs my upper arm with his other hand. I look at him. He looks at Sexy with a dangerous glare. "ughh, whatever" Sexyplier says. Before he stops walking with us, he squeezes my butt and slaps it. "Cut it off, dickbag!" Wilford says, pulling me forward.

small time skip.

We arrive at a door with silver letters, saying "Wilford Warfstache bedroom". Wilford opens the door and he let me walk in first. Besides a bed and closet, I see a balcony with a table, two chairs and a lit candle on it. It looks super romantic. Wilford leads me through the open balcony doors, to the table. He gestures one chair and holds the chair in place for me to sit down. When I sit down, he shoves the chair underneath me, like a real gentleman. 'I like this side of him' I think to myself as he pours me a glass of red wine. Wilford puts the bottle down. "so.." Wilford starts, "How are you feeling" He asks, like we're on a real date. "I'm feeling okay now, I guess" I answer, a little confused. I look at him to see a cute smiling face looking back and staring into my eyes. I blush slightly and look away. "Don't hide it, it's cute" He says in his weird way of speaking as he takes a sip from his wine.

I clear my throat and look at him again, "Wilford...?" I start. "hmm?" he hums back, meaning 'yes?'. "Is this a...date or something?" I ask, taking a sip from my glass shyly. Wilford simply chuckles at my question. "If you want to look at it that way" he answers. ' I'm assuming that is a yes' Wilford takes my hands in his and looks at my eyes, "You are so beautiful, you know that, m'lady?" He asks me. I simply smile back and look at his eyes, recognizing Mark in them...wait....'Mark!' I pull my hands back. "What is it, (Y/N)" He says worried. I shake my head slightly, "This is wrong, Wilford..." I whisper to him after I lay my forehead in my hand. He takes my hands in his again, "What do you mean, my lady?" He asks. "Well--" He cut me off "You're worried about Mark aren't you....?" Wilford asks, taking another sip from his wine.

I nod, feeling tears build up in my eyes. Wilford stands up from his seat and pulls me up, in his arms. "Hush, hush, don't cry, my child" He says in his smooth, calming voice. "This is not wrong at all" He says. "yes it is" I say again. "No it's not!" He says chuckling. "Why not?" I ask, looking up at him. "We didn't do anything, we just have a drink a together, right? nothing more!" Wilford explains. Wilford wipes my tears away, "I guess you're right" I say. "pheh, I'm always right" he says sassy which makes me giggle softly. "Wilford Warfstache knows what's best"