ch. 12 "Why would I lie?"

Babyplier POV

"YOU FOOL!!!" Dark yells angry as he walks over to me. The king stands up "Dark!! What's going on!!!" Dark punches me hard on my nose. "OUUCHHH!!!" I scream in terror. I bring my hands to my nose to feel the red liquid coming from it. He pulls me off my chair and kicks me in my stomach. I cough and scream from the pain. "PLEASE....STOP!!!" I yell between the punches and kicks I receive from Dark.  With every kick he gives me, he speaks " WHY!! WHY!! YOU! STUPID! KID!!" Dark yells at me. I try to speak, but the pain is too much.
Dark kicks me again, and again and again, until Light stops him by stepping in front of Dark and pushing him back. I curl up in a ball and still cough and yell from the pain, spitting out some blood.

"Doctor, help him" I hear the king command as I keep my eyes shut. I slowly hear the voices around me fade.
"It's alright, I'll get the best of care for you, Babyplier, but don't let go!" Is the last voice I hear, from Doctor.

Dark's POV.

I'm being pushed back as I see Babyplier being dragged away. "LET ME GO!!" I yell angry, but the grip only gets more tight on my arms. The big doors are being closed and I feel my anger fade as I let myself fall on one of the chairs and lay my head in my hands. I see the king coming closer to me in the corner of my eyes as I stare at the table with my hands behind my head. "Look at me" the King commands. I look up to see a very angry and confused king. "Dark, what was that all about?" He asks as he lays a hand on my shoulder. I look under his armpits at the red cape that dangles from his neck to the ground. The hand that he has on my shoulder now grabs my chin and pushes my head up to the person the hand belongs to. "I will ask once again, what was that all about?" He asks in a little more pushing tone while pulling his hand back. "he did it" I growl softly. I look at the rest and I hear some inhale loudly and some whispers. "He did what?" The king asks. I look back at the king, "He sent (Y/N) back" I say, feeling my anger build again, which the king hears in my voice. He watches me ball my fists out of rage.  "Calm down now, what makes you so sure about that?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows, still looking at him "I can read minds remember?" I say. He nods, mouthing an 'oh'.

"I don't believe you" I hear one of my brothers. The king turns around and I look at the crowd, seeing one someone stepping out of it. 'Of Course, who else!?'. It's Light, always ruining everything for me. Like I'm always the bad guy. I know I'm a demon but this time, Babyplier was the guilty one. I sigh "why would I lie about this Light!?" I ask, softly growling in the back if my throat.  "You don't really like Baby, because he's the youngest one and some girls think he's cuter then you, you're just angry at him because (Y/N) talked more to him then to you." Light explains "you're just jealous". I roll with my eyes when all the faces turns to me again. I look at the king and lower my eyebrows, "you really believe that shit!?" I spit. "Watch your language, Dark. You both have a point, but Dark has no reason to lie about this. Dark is jealous at everyone who takes someone he likes, but why would he lie about (Y/N)?". Mark speaks in the direction of everyone else. "He wouldn't!!!" The king continues to speak. He looks my way "because he has a huge crush on her!!" He grins evil. I growl "No, I don't!!! She makes my king happy, and so she makes the kingdom happy!! The flowers are brighter when she's here!! The birds sing again when she's here." I say.
"Oh, shut up, Dark!!! You're a demon! Why would you like happiness!?" Light says, trying to get the king on his side.
"I like happiness" Fire says. "Yeah, me too" Ice says. I give a fake smile "yeah, I want the best for you guys. Everyone in this castle is more happy and everything is more alive when (Y/N)'s here. ", I step up from my seat and walk over to Light. So, Light. Tell me" I push him in his chest with one hand. "Tell them" I push him in his chest again "tell everyone" I push him again "tell the king" I say with a low voice "why would I lie about it" I say with a proud grin because I made my point, I am so right, there is no way, Light could prove otherwise. Light squeezes his eyes shut for not even a second, giving me a dangerous look, "Never, mind" he mumbles as he walks towards the doors, and leaves.

I return my attention to the king, who is clearly impressed by me by nodding his head slightly. But his face still looks like he is puzzling, "I still don't believe you, Dark" He says. I slam my fist on the table "YOU HAVE TO" I yell frustrated. "I won't blame Babyplier for anything until he confesses himself." he explains. I roll my eyes "what, because he's the youngest? Because he is a lame little baby?" I say, trying not to break anything. "Don't talk about him like that, and yes, he is the easiest target, everyone, especially you, can turn him easily" The king says. I sigh annoyed. "Chef, clean the table up, Clean, make those blood stains dissapear" he commands, and so they did.

Babyplier's POV

wake up and blink with my eyes. I'm in my own bed. There's no one with me. My big bedroom feels cold and lonely for the first time.  I remember what happened and I feel tears building up in my eyes. I feel guilty and scared at the same time. I wipe my tears away, feeling a huge amount of pain in my whole body. I try to move, but the pain won't let me.  Suddenly, one of the two bedroom doors that lead to my room, is being opened by Doctor.  "Thank god you're alright, how are you feeling" Doctor says as he settles down next to my bed.   The only words I could bring out between some coughs are "it....hurts". Doctor nods "I know, get some rest, and stay quiet". I look at him with a 'what the fuck' expression.
"Why do I...have to be....quiet" I whisper. The Doctor give me an awkward smile. "Dark says that you sent (Y/N) back" he explains. I look at him in shock. "But I know, you would never do such a thing, Baby, I  believe you" he says, trying to calm me.  It hurts me even more, to see that everyone believes the wrong thing. "I need to talk to the king" I say, trying to get up, but failing. "Ouch!" I crash down again. "Shhh, calm down. I'l get the king for you, but if anyone walks in, pretend that you're asleep, it could be Dark and you know what he does when he's angry" Doctor chuckles slightly.
I smile fake and nodd before he walks away. I think of how I can bring (Y/N) back. Only Dark knows about me, bringing her back, but he wants me dead 'not a good idea'. Wilford....? 'Yes,Wilford! He's nice, but sassy.....but nice'. But I gotta tell him, without having him wanting to kill me too....