"Yeah," he said as I looked closer at the photo. He had the same hair as Patrick, same style and everything. His little cheeks were chubby, making me want to just squeeze and kiss them.

Looking at these photos made me think of Mikey, and more importantly our future. That could be us in all the pictures, minus the flowing wedding dress. I suddenly felt guilty as I stepped back from the wall and looked down at the ground.

"You know, I left my sick fiancé to come here. To come sleep with you." I said, letting out a humourless laugh. "You didn't have to come." Patrick said quietly, out of the corner of my eye I could see Patrick's pale skin illuminated by the streetlights coming through the large bay window in the living room to the hallway.

I hadn't noticed he was only in his boxers before, I was to caught up in the thought of him. "I know that. But with the way you worded things I couldn't really say no." I said with a chuckle, looking up at him.

A small smile crossed his face as he looked up at me. "So, what do we do now." He asked, shifting his weight onto the other foot anxiously. "I guess what I came for." I said. "The damage is already done, what's another quick fuck gonna do?" I said, making Patrick grin.

He took my hand again and pulled me further down the hallway before taking me up a flight of stairs leading to another hallway. We passed a few rooms before entering the master bedroom. Patrick spun around and began pulling off my clothes before I was just left in boxers like him.

"Wanna suck daddy off?" He asked, his voice desperate and deep now. "Why do you always get all the attention?" I asked, frowning. Patrick rolled his eyes before pushing me over the bed and pulling down my boxers, leaving my ass on full view.

"Always so whiny." He grumbled, getting on his knees behind me. As I opened my mouth to protest I let out a choked moan. Patrick's hands pulled apart my cheeks before his tongue licked a strip over my hole. I grabbed the grey sheets and dug my face into them, letting out muffled moans as Patrick kept licking.

"Tastes good, baby boy." Patrick said from behind me. I felt my member grow harder against the covers, making me reach my hand down to wrap around it. I gave it a couple squeezes as Patrick kept going behind me. "Mm, daddy, fu-"

The front door shutting downstairs caused us both to jump up. "Shit," he hissed grabbing my clothes off the ground and shoving them into my arms. "The closet." He whispered, pushing me in the direction of it as footsteps coming up the stairs were heard. Oh god, not again.

As I got in a woman walked into the room, a sleeping kid in her arms. "Hi, we decided to come home early. This little guy couldn't stay awake." She said quietly, rocking the little baby. "Hi honey," Patrick smiled, giving her a side hug. She went in for a kiss but Patrick quickly turned away.

"Why don't you go put him to bed, then we can have a relaxing rest of the night, yeah?" He said, rubbing her back. "Okay," she said, smiling before leaving the room again. Patrick looked into the hallway, making sure she was out of sight, before he hurried over to me.

"Fuck, I don't know how to get you out of here." He whispered frantically, fear in his eyes. "Oh don't worry about it, not the first time I've hidden in your closet because your significant other came home as we had gay sex." I said sarcastically, making him chuckle.

"I'm so sorry," he said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "But on the bright side, you're in my closet. So she won't see you tomorrow morning." He said before closing the closet door. I rolled my eyes and set my bundle of clothes down on the ground before slowly and quietly dressing myself again.

I had no idea where Patrick and Elisa were, so I pulled out my phone and checked the time; 9:54 pm. I sighed quietly and used my screen as a light source so I could find a place to sit down.

As I sat down I heard the two enter the room again, and to my complete horror I heard soft moaning. "I want you," I heard Elisa moan quietly, making me almost gag. "Dear god, please not again." I whispered, flinching when I heard more quiet moaning.

I unlocked my phone and opened the first game I saw, hoping to distract myself from the hetero that was happening ten feet away from me. But of course, with my luck the 'Low Battery; 20% of battery remaining' message came up. "Fuck you Steve Jobs."

It's going to be a loooong night.

➖➖➖➖➖

LoL LoOK WhO fInALLy UpDaTed !1!1!!

I'm so sorry, I'm a literal piece of shit

Question of the Chapter:
What do you think is going to happen in this story? What's going to happen with Peterick? Are Pete and Mikey gonna get married? I love seeing you guys come up with conspiracies, it's my favourite cx

Answer of the Chapter:
*evil laughter*

That's all for tonight folks, but thank you so much for reading. :) I'm almost done school for the year, so hopefully more updates soon 😩😩💯💯👌🏻👌🏻🍑🍆🍆💦💦😜💯💯🔥🔥

Also yesterday was my sisters dogs birthday, so enjoy this picture of little Mischa