»Ëight«

This chapter is dedicated to those of you that still have exams and a couple more weeks of school. Stay strong my children, it's almost over. ;-;

(This is going up so late half y'all are probably already done school smh)
➖➖➖➖➖

I felt my heart flutter as I re-read the message. As I unlocked my phone to reply I glanced up at Mikey. He was still fast asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling with each breath he took. He looked so peaceful I almost forgot about Patrick. But as my phone vibrated I quickly looked down at it.

From // Patrick 🍆
I need you. I'm home alone and horny as fuck.

I felt my heart flutter again as my shaky fingers texted him back.

To // Patrick 🍆
What's ur address

I looked back at Mikey, a pang of guilt filling me as I was about to leave him to go cheat. But at the same time I was excited to see Patrick again, I just couldn't get enough of him. My phone vibrating again snapped me out of my thoughts.

From // Patrick 🍆
1362 Rickten street, hurry

I didn't bother replying to his message as I quietly began pulling on my jeans. Mikey shuffling on the bed caused me to freeze, I looked at him, he has just turned into his stomach and was now clutching his pillow.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding as I grabbed my jacket from a chair in the corner and made my way out of the room, closing the door behind me. I hurried towards the front door and quickly pulled on my shoes before finally leaving the apartment.

Once I made my way out of the building and onto the sidewalk realization hit me; I don't own a fucking car.

"Fuck," I snapped, stomping my foot. A group of women walking by me jumped at my sudden outburst before hurrying away. I rolled my eyes at them before pulling out my phone and searching for Patrick's address on google maps. It was a half an hour walk, perfect.

I began my way down the street, having to dodge a few groups of drunk people here and there. After fifteen minutes it felt like my legs were on fire, my skinny jeans weren't protecting me against the cold November night.

I pulled my hood up and shoved my hands into my pockets, trying (and failing) to warm myself up. I walked faster, just wanting to get into the warmth of Patrick's house. I checked the time on my phone, it was almost nine thirty.

Before I knew it I was looking up at his house; a two story, grey brick building with a bright red door. I double checked the address before making my way up the few steps to the front door. As I knocked it flew open within seconds.

"What took you so long," Patrick grumbled, pulling me inside. "I had to walk." I smiled back sheepishly. I looked around the dark place, everything was modern looking, like his old house from a decade ago, but nicer.

"Come on," he said, taking my hand as he lead me through the living room and into the hallway. As we walked I looked at all the pictures on the walls, most of them featured the same three people. Patrick, a dark haired woman, and a little baby boy.

I stopped in my tracks as one picture caught my eye; a wedding photo. It was Patrick and his wife standing together on a beach. The wind was blowing her dress perfectly so you could see every detail.

"Where is she?" I asked, glancing at Patrick before I looked at a few other pictures. "She and Declan went to her moms house for the evening." He said quietly, a tone of annoyance in his voice. "Declan?" I asked, but as my eyes landed on a picture of Patrick with a baby it made sense.