»Sëvèñ«

This chapter is dedicated to unicorncottoncandy :) Thank you so much for reading my story <3

(read the authors note at the end please?)

➖➖➖➖➖

"What do you think about these?" Mikey asked, picking up a dark purple flower with lots of petals. He twirled the stem around in his fingers before walking up to me and holding it against my chest.

"I don't really like it, it's too big." I replied, making him frown. "This is the eighteenth flower you don't like." He said, putting it back into its vase as the flower shop owner walked over to us with a handful of flowers.

"Okay guys, what about these." She said, setting them down on the table in front of us. Mikey looked at them before picking up a blue flower, he looked over to me, making me roll my eyes. "You know I don't look good in blue." I said, making him sigh.

"Honey, you're not making this any easier." He mumbled, dropping it on table. I didn't say anything and instead walked away, making my way through the rows of flowers as Mikey and Chloe continued talking.

I eventually stopped in front of a big case full of tiny flowers in multiple shades of purple. I opened the cooler and took out one of the vases that had a sort of ombré effect. I admired it for a second before hurrying back to Mikey and Chloe who were looking at yellow flowers now.

"Mikey," I said, getting the mans attention. He turned around, and once his eyes landed on the vase in my hands he smiled. "Wow, they're perfect." He said, walking over and taking a closer look at them.

"Alyssums," Chloe said. "Not usually used as wedding flowers, but they're beautiful." I chucked and looked up at her. "In case you haven't noticed, Mikey and I aren't really traditional when it comes to weddings." I said, making her blush and nod.

"Then I guess they're perfect for you two." She smiled. "They are," Mikey breathed before reaching up to place a kiss on my cheek. "Are those the colours you boys want?" Chloe asked, making both of us nod. "Perfect, I'll be right back with the order sheet."

As Chloe walked away Mikey turned back to me. "Flowers down, now all we need to do now is pick a cake, figure out the seating arrangements and guest list, pick the music, pick a venue, and pick the food." He sighed, resting his head on my chest. "And we only have four months to go all of that."

"We can always push the wedding back," I said, making Mikey shake his head. "No, March is the only time my grandparents can fly out. And besides, we've already pushed the wedding back three times. It's like we're just trying to avoid it at this point." He mumbled, making me look down at the ground.

"It's just tough planning a wedding when we're both so busy." I said, making him shrug. "I know that, but we've been planning this wedding for almost four years. That isn't normal, most people are married within the first year." He mumbled.

"It'll happen soon enough." I said, even though I was starting to doubt myself. "Yeah, I guess so." Mikey said before walking over to Chloe who had now entered the room.

➖➖➖➖➖

As Mikey and I left the bakery a few hours later he let out a long sigh. "I've never eaten so much cake, I think I'm going to throw up." He frowned, rubbing his tummy. "That was the best thing I've ever done." I chuckled.

"Really? I thought I was the best thing you've ever done." He smirked back, making me roll my eyes. "You wish," I teased, even though I was also serious. But Mikey didn't seem to notice.