»Twø«

This chapter is dedicated to @MackenzieStumpWentz because you're cute and I love when you send me messages c:
(It won't let me tag you for some reason krkfjdrj)

➖➖➖➖➖

"Oh god, oh my god." I yelled out as I dropped to my knees in Mikey's kitchen. The boy came running in a couple seconds later, a worried expression on his face. "What? What's wrong?" He asked frantically, dropping down next to me. I turned my head and looked up at him with a frown. "We're out of pizza."

Mikey scoffed and stood up, "Don't scare me like that." He chuckled, flicking my ear. I whined and stood up, following Mikey back to the living room. "Can you order one?" I asked, sitting down next to him. Mikey sighed and turned to me, "Only because I love you. And because you ate most of the other one and I barely got any." He chuckled, kissing the tip of my nose before he pulled out his phone.

I smiled as I watched him pull out his phone and pull up the Pizza Hut app. He put the order in before turning back to me. "I don't see why you couldn't of done that but okay." He chuckled and put his phone away. "Yes." I replied, laughing when he rolled his eyes. I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his cheek, it will all be better when the pizza comes.

Twenty minutes later a buzz from the intercom thingy indicated that the pizza guy was here. I jumped over the back of the couch and ran out of the front door and down the few steps to the main entrance. I pushed open the doors to reveal a lanky teenage boy holding the box. "Thanks." I smiled and grabbed the box before running back to Mikey's apartment.

"Did you give him a tip?" Mikey asked as I entered the apartment. I just grunted in response as I opened the box, Mikey turned around and looked at me, his eyes widening when seeing my untouched wallet still on the counter. "Oh my god, Pete!" He laughed, quickly standing up. As I took a bite of my pizza Mikey grabbed my wallet and ran out of the apartment.

He came back two minutes later, clearly out of breath. "I chased him halfway down the block, he thought I was trying to rob him." Mikey panted as he leaned over and put his hands on his knees. "I was just tying to give that fucker money." I let out a laugh, almost choking on the pizza.

"And that is why I love you."

➖➖➖➖➖

I walked through the doors of my café, the smell of coffee and books hitting my nostrils. "Hey boss," Spencer smiled from behind the counter, giving me a small wave. "Good morning Spence." I smiled back at the girl as I walked towards the stairs that lead to the second floor. "Uh Pete, Frank said he'd be late, again." Spencer said, biting her lip.

"Again?" I sighed, turning to walk back to her. "Yeah, he's with Gerard." She replied, nodding her head. "Do you know why?" I asked. "Frank's been trying to get Gerard 'back in the game'. So he's been taking him out to different bars and signed him up for dating sites, he even forced him to go to a speed dating place." She chuckled.

"Oh that makes sense. In our junior year of college Frank helped our friend Kellin find his current husband." I smiled. "Yeah, he's a little match maker." Spencer nodded, looking over to the bookstore where Charles was organizing a few things. I looked back at her with a smirk, "You like him?" Spencer turned and glared at me.

"Don't tell him." She said to which I nodded. "I promise." I said, holding out my pinky. Spencer chuckled and rolled her eyes before connecting her pinky with mine. "Okay, well I have to go do work." I groaned and made my way to the stairs, this time actually going up them.

I walked down the short hallway, which wasn't really a hallway because on one side it was a wall and on the other it was a metal railing that overlooked the café area. I opened the door to my office and walked inside, instantly slumping into my chair. I turned on the computer on my table and opened up my email.

After an hour of replying to business emails and looking over a few things I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out, my stomach filling with butterflies. I had a new message from Patrick. I quickly opened it, excitement and fear running through me.

From // Patrick
Hey, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out for lunch later today. If you're not busy. :)

I stared at my screen for a moment, I didn't even know what to say. On one hand I shouldn't even be talking to Patrick, considering I got him arrested ten years ago. But on the other hand I missed him so much all those years and having him back in my life made me feel happier.

To // Patrick
Sure, where do you wanna meet?

I almost asked him to stop by my café, but if anyone saw us together I wouldn't even know how to explain it. Even though we were just.. friends at the moment I still felt like I had to keep him a secret from everyone. What would they think if I started hanging out with the man I had dated and gotten arrested when I was sixteen.

From // Patrick
I was actually thinking the diner we went to that one time. It's not that busy during lunch hour

I bit my lip and nodded, but stopped when I realized he couldn't see me. Patrick must've had the same idea; because why choose a secluded little diner out of town when there's hundreds of places to go in the city.

To // Patrick
Okay, meet you there at 12 :)

After that I turned off my phone and set it down on the desk. I put my head in my hands and let out a sigh, what was I getting myself into. Was it really a good idea to go out with Patrick again? What if someone from our past saw us together and got the wrong idea? As much as I wanted to care about that a big part of me didn't.

My phone buzzing on the table broke me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and unlocked it, I had a new message from Mikey.

From // Mikey 👨‍❤️‍👨
Hey babe, do you want to go out for lunch? I have an extra thirty minutes today ;)

I looked down at the message, contemplating on what I should say. Eventually my fingers typed and sent him a reply before I even knew what was going on.

To // Mikey 👨‍❤️‍👨
I can't, I have a lot of work to do :(

As I sent it guilt filled me. Did I really just lie to my fiancé over something so stupid? But in the moment it didn't feel stupid, Mikey would get the wrong idea if he saw Patrick and I together. He knew about our past, so he'd probably get the wrong idea and assume the worst.

Mikey always over reacted over small things, he just worried a lot. So to save both of us the trouble I lied, it's not like he knew it though.

From // Mikey 👨‍❤️‍👨
Okay :( well maybe tomorrow

I didn't respond after that.

➖➖➖➖➖
Author's Note:

I know this is short as shit, but I just wanted to post an update for you guys c:

I don't want to get into all the action right away so the first few chapters will mostly be some things that happened in the ten years they were apart.

ALSO THERE WON'T BE KELLIC IN THIS. THERE WILL BE KANDY OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEIR SHIP NAME IS. (Kellin Quinn and Andy Biersack because fuck me up man)

Question of the Chapter:
If you could only bring five things to a deserted island what would they be?

Answer of the Chapter:
1. A camera
2. Kellin Quinn
3. Andy Biersack
4. A bed
5. A dildo