»Fïve«

This chapter is dedicated to PhanOut_Family ! because you're so cute and I love your comments cx So thank you so much dude, it means a lot <3 c:

➖➖➖➖➖

"Fuck." I muttered, standing up. I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on, cringing at the slight pain in my bum. "I can't believe I just did that." Patrick sighed before getting up and pulling his own clothes on. "I just- I-I just cheated on Mikey. He's going to be so mad whe-"

"No." Patrick turned to me and narrowed his eyes. "You can't tell anyone. You know what happened last time. We're just going to pretend this never happened." He sighed, and looked away, shaking his head. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground, he did have a point.

But I couldn't just keep this a secret. I just cheated. I always told myself I'd never be that person that would be unfaithful and actually sleep with a different person while they were in a fucking relationship already. But look at me now, in just a matter of minutes that all changed.

Things like this scared me in life; that with just a small action or thought everything can change. If Mikey and I didn't have that fight I'd be in bed with him right now, but I'm with Patrick. At the end of the day I always seemed to find myself with Patrick.

And at this point I wasn't sure if I hated it or not.

"What do we do now?" I asked, looking up at Patrick. He had his hands in his hair, a blank look on his face. "I don't know." He replied quietly. "This was a mistake, all of this." I whispered, sitting back down on the couch and putting my face in my hands. "All of what?" Patrick asked, looking at me.

"Us, all of us. I should've never come here tonight, I should have never come here when Joe told me you were back in town, and I should have never slept with my moms fucking boyfriend." I ranted before looking up at him. A hurt look crossed his face before he sighed again and sat down next to me.

"You know you don't mean that. Those few weeks I spent with you were probably the greatest of my life, and I know somewhere deep down you feel the same." He said, placing his hand on my thigh. And he was right, as much as I wanted to hate Patrick, I couldn't. He always seemed to be there for me, in good and bad ways.

I didn't say anything, Patrick doing the same. After a moment of silence there was a knock at the door. We both visibly froze as it opened, but as we saw who it was we relaxed. Andy walked in, crossing his arms as he saw our messy hair and the few clothing items still on the ground. "You two chose wrong." He grumbled.

"We know." Patrick mumbled back, avoiding Andy's eyes. "What exactly are you two going to do about the fact that you're both still in relationships?" He asked. "This was just a one time thing. We were both down, so we just cheered each other up." I shrugged. "You doing this is going to make both of you more 'down'."

"Well then, I guess we'll have to keep cheering each other up." Patrick chuckled lightly, causing Andy and I to roll out eyes. "Whatever. But don't come crying to me when all of this goes to shit. I don't want some dramatic remake of ten years ago." He mumbled before walking out of the room.

"I think I should go home now." I said, standing up. "Why?" Patrick asked, a frown on his face. "Maybe because I just got fucked by my ex even though I'm engaged." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And we both knew it was. "Why don't you just stay for a bit longer?" Patrick said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down to the couch.