»Føur«

This chapter is dedicated to blondiejj33 because your comments give me life and I always get super excited when I see you pop up in my notifications cx So thank you so much <3 :3

➖➖➖➖➖

A few days later I was with Mikey- the ninth time this past week. But he wanted to hang out and I couldn't just say no. I didn't want him to be mad, he was always a little insecure over our relationship. He thought I was too good for him, but it was actually the other way around.

"Do you want to go out to watch a movie?" Mikey asked, walking into the living room. "No, there aren't any good ones out." I replied from my spot on the couch. I was too busy throwing a ball into the air and catching it to look at him.

"Then how about we go out for dinner?" He suggested, sitting down next to me. "No," I sighed, "we went out for food yesterday, and the day before." I continued throwing the ball, it was the most exciting thing that I've done in the past few hours.

"Well I don't know what the fuck else there is to do." Mikey snapped, standing up. I let the ball fall to the floor as I looked at my fiancé, an angry look on his face as he crossed his arms. "Are you okay?" I asked, standing up so I was level with him. He just shook his head.

"No, I've just been so stressed out with fucking work. And then you're acting so weird these past few days. You barely talk to me and when you do it's an answer to a question." He huffed, looking up at me with an annoyed expression. I sighed and sat back down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, work's got me stressed out too. And we've just been spending so much damn time together that it's getting boring." I told him. "We're supposed to spend time together, you're going to be my damn husband soon." He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"We aren't supposed to spend every second together, Mikey. I have my own life and I can't just be with you all the time." I muttered, standing up. It was Mikey's turn to scoff now. "Are you kidding me? Your 'life' consists of you doing almost nothing at the café or going out and doing stupid shit with Brendon and Joe."

I glared at him, feeling my anger rising. "And what about you, huh? All you do is bitch about your job and cling to me every damn second. Even when we aren't together you're constantly texting me. Do you actually think this is healthy for our relationship? You have to let me breath for a god damn second."

"Get out." Mikey seethed, his eyes sending daggers my way. "Whatever." I grumbled, grabbing my jacket from the couches arm. I pulled it on before leaving the apartment, making sure to loudly slam the door behind me.

I took deep breaths as I walked out of the building and down the street. He was in the wrong, he needs to give me space. I didn't do anything wrong except tell him the truth, it's not my fault he's acting like a little bitch about it.

I sighed and kept walking, I needed something to take my mind off things, and the only thing I could think of was alcohol. So I turned around and walked in the opposite direction, making my way towards one of the many bars in town. And it just so happened to be one of Patrick's, the same one I went to when I was a teenager, the same one I went to to see Patrick, and the one in going to so I can forget about my fiancé.

As the place came into view I quickly crossed the street, which was quite busy. But the traffic was slow so I just squeezed past a few cars. I hurried over to the bar, desperate to escape the cold. As I entered I was instantly warmer, hot even.

The place was surprisingly full for seven on Wednesday night. People drunkly danced on the floor, while others say at the bar knocking back drink after drink. Some even stumbled to the private rooms in the back, drunk giggles escaping them as they practically fucked their significant other as they went.