Chapter 19. (Final Chapter)

Louis: You’ll be fine Haz , you’ve got Ni after all ;)

Louis smiled as he sent the text and returned his phone to his pocket. Across the table, Liam looked at him uneasily; his left hand was entwined with Danielle’s and right stirring his breakfast tea with one of those plastic coffee stirrers. “Are you sure this is the best idea Lou?” he asked. “Locking them in Harry’s room?”

Louis frowned. “Do you have a better idea?”

The Wolverhampton boy shook his head and Louis leaned back in triumph. “Exactly,” he smirked.

Eleanor chuckled as she placed her hand on top of Louis’ and he turned to her, smiling proudly like a 5-year old child showing his parents a drawing he made on the first day of kindergarten.

“I think what Liam’s trying to ask is if it’s the best idea to force them to confront their feelings about each other, love,” she giggled. “Especially at a time like now.”

Louis held his smirk and nodded. “Of course! Haz isn’t going to do it unless there’s no way to avoid it. And, more importantly, I’m tired of waiting. This is the first time he’s not even trying to make a move and I’m done watching him pine over the kid day after day when he could be doing other things like-“

“Don’t say it!” Liam gasped harshly, his ears turning red. Danielle and Eleanor looked at him in slight alarm and Liam blushed, looking down apologetically. Louis laughed loudly, the crinkles appearing at the corners of his eyes when he was completely amused. “Don’t say what? I was going to say cuddle, Li-Li,” he snickered.

Liam sighed and rolled his eyes. “I’m sure,” he said sarcastically.

Louis nodded, still chuckling. “I was,” he sighed, whining a little as he dragged the last syllable. Liam shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. He had to agree; Harry needed to let Niall know how he felt, and Niall needed to know that Harry loved him.

- Harry’s room -

Harry’s mouth dropped open a little, unsure if Niall had said what he thought he said.

“Did I fuck you last night?” Niall repeated, his eyes meeting Harry’s with an uncertain look, his mind slightly confused about how he felt. Slowly, his slightly sexual thoughts about the boy returned to him from the past year and his cheeks turned a rosy pink, realizing that maybe, just maybe, a little part of him didn’t feel ashamed for doing the younger boy.

“Why?” Harry asked, his eyes looking at Niall thoughtfully, even though he could easily guess his answer.

“Because…I either dreamed about it or it really happened. I can’t tell, to be honest,” Niall said softly. “It felt real and it was quite vivid,” he admitted, biting his lip and staring at Harry blankly as he tried to figure it out. Harry blushed, not meeting his eyes and the Irish boy raised his brow. He bit his lip, embarrassed as he slowly shook his head, remembering that bizarre, but amazing night. “N-no, n-not last night…” he whispered quietly, his hands fidgeting as Niall looked down, taking in Harry’s words carefully. “Awhile back. It was right after we came back from tour and we went to party at Funky Buddha with the guys,” he said quickly, his words rushing out of his mouth. “You were really drunk when we left and so they decided to leave you with me because I was the closest from the bar and it probably wasn’t the best idea to leave you by alone at your flat,” he explained and let out a small sigh, partly relieved and partly nervous. Relieved, because at least that part made sense, nervous because he wasn’t sure how to tell the rest of the story. He had often imagined this conversation would happen eventually, but not like this. Far from it actually.