Chapter 15.

“W-wait, you’re proposing to Ariette?” Harry managed to stutter; snapping out of his little horny daydream where Niall finally confessed his love for him and gave him posssibly the best handjob ever in the closet nearby.  And maybe, had the dream went on long enough, Niall would be giving a good fucking that Harry so very much desired.

But realistically, the only thing that he gotten was the growing erection, making his trousers tighter in the crotch area each second shirtless Niall stood in front of him. Harry suddenly regretted wearing such tight jeans; one of the only reasons he wore them was because he was hoping Niall would notice how good his arse looked in them, although it would never be nowhere as fine as Louis’. Harry swore under his breath as he found himself getting tighter thinking about Louis’ bum, which was awkward because he never really thought about it.

Niall nodded. “I’m thinking about it,” he said as he bit his lip, making himself look adorably helpless in younger boy’s eyes. Harry wished he wasn’t growing a boner right then; he couldn’t think straight. And he needed to. All he could really think about was how nice it would feel like with Niall’s body pressed against his and their crotches rubbing against each other. He couldn’t think of more reasons why Niall shouldn’t marry his girlfriend, only that he himself with already in love with the Irish lad.

“I don’t think you should propose to her,” Harry blurted out, before blushing and quickly covering his mouth. Niall raised a brow in curiosity. “Why not?” he asked, having never seen Harry so against something he did. Or was going to do, in this case.

“Because…” Harry didn’t really want to tell Niall he was in love with him, fearing it would have awkward results. “Because, there’s someone out there who’s in love with you, right now and they just don’t want you to marry her because it will shatter their heart,” he bit his lip, hoping he didn’t give himself away.

Niall frowned. “Are you talking about the fans? They can’t control my love life Haz,” he said softly and Harry shook his head. “There’s someone close to you who loves you more than they are capable of even loving.”

“Who?” Niall asked, wondering whom this secret admirer was. Harry blushed and looked away. “Who?” he repeated.

“Someone who’s afraid to tell you they love you because they are scared you don’t feel the same way.” Louis was staring straight at Harry as he leaned on the doorframe. Harry reddened some more, hoping Niall wouldn’t notice. Niall frowned, hating how they were keeping something hidden from him. “If you two want to tell me something, now would be a good time to say it,” he pouted, grabbing a sandwich and a bottle of water. He gave them five seconds before huffing and walking out.

Harry sighed and followed him, his boner still raging between his legs. “Niall, wait up!” he called out, and the blond boy stopped and turned his head. “Yeah Haz?” he sounded a bit frustrated and Harry suddenly wished he had the courage to tell him.

“When you marry Ariette,” he swallowed thickly as he said those words, “I just want to let you know…no matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you.” He bit his lip, holding back his true feelings. He loved Niall, but if Niall wanted Ariette, what kind of person was Harry to hold him back?

Niall smiled. “You’re the greatest Haz,” he wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him. Harry couldn’t help but smile, hugging him back. And without thinking, he kissed Niall gently on the lips, conveying every emotion he ever felt for the boy and hoping he would change his mind.

When she opens her arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won’t feel right,

‘Cos I can love you more than this…

When she lays you down, I might just die inside,

It just don’t feel right,

‘Cos I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this.

As Harry kissed Niall, Niall became confused. He had a girlfriend who he was planning to propose to. And Harry was straight. Even though the guys had kissed each other numerous times, they were only friendly. So why did it feel like this was more than that? And why did Niall love the way Harry’s lips felt against his? Niall didn’t stop kissing him; it felt so real. Unlike the recent kisses with Ariette. Was it possible that he was in love with Harry? More importantly, was Harry in love with him?