Chapter 17.

Niall stayed at Harry’s and Louis’ flat for a few days, not wanting to be alone. Of course, this didn’t bother Harry at all, but it sure bothered Louis.

“It’s been three days Haz! Three. Days,” he frowned; he was mostly bothered by the fact that Harry still hadn’t told Niall that he was in love with him, rather than the fact that Niall was eating all their food.

At least, when he would eat.

Harry shrugged, knowing how impatient Louis was when he wanted something. “He loved her Lou, he trusted her. You know it’s hard for him shake the feeling that he’s been betrayed,” he said softly. When Niall had awoke the morning after, he had told Harry the full story before crying and falling asleep. Again. “It’d be too much for him. For all he knows, I’m a ladies man. I don’t want to scare him and tell him I’ve been in love with him while he was dating that bitch,” he continued, resulting in a smile from Louis. “Haz is getting catty, isn’t he?” he grinned cheekily as he looked down at his phone.

Harry frowned, biting his lip, regretting his choice of words. “She didn’t deserve him, Lou. More importantly, he didn’t deserve to get hurt like that,” he murmured.

“You’re right,” Louis nodded. “He doesn’t. But he also doesn’t deserve being kept from things that certainly involve him,” he smirked, his eyes flickering over to Harry once more, making the younger boy blush.

“F-fine! I-I’ll tell him,” Harry stammered, blushing a little as he was getting up. Louis looked at him gleefully, standing up as well. “B-but not today,” he said softly. The older boy pouted and sat back down.

“You better tell him soon,” he said waggling his finger. “Or I will,” he smirked. Harry stared at him incredulously, then rolled his eyes. “I’m going to check on him,” he blushed softly. Louis snickered. “But I’m not telling him I love him yet,” Harry added, shooting him a look. Louis rolled his eyes. “I’m sure you’re not,” he said sarcastically as Harry walked away.

As soon as Harry left the room, Louis sent a text.

Louis: Time for Mission Get Harry and Niall Together!