Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad I did too!" I cheer. "What did Aaron say yesterday evening by the way?"

"Oh, he mostly laughed..." Mark chuckles. "On Saturday evening, I already had a long conversation with him after you, guys, made your offer. He told me about two other three-way relationships he knew from Los Angeles and who are still together. I was scared that one of us might get hurt, but in the end, there are no more risks than in a relationship with two people. And I'm sure we can make this last forever, Boys..."

"I'm sure we can, right Alex?"

"Yes, I'm certain..." he replies shyly.

"I've got to go now, so I'll see you tonight, Boys" he says, leaning down to kiss us.

"Will you be back late?" Alex asks.

"Most probably, yes. I have several appointments, and the last one is at 7 at the new brasserie, so don't expect me until 8 or 9pm."

"And that's supposed to be your day off..." I grumble.

"Don't start complaining, Babe. At least you've got some company now, and it'll allow you to go and have lunch with Liam... Don't forget to make space in the walk-in closet for Alex so that he can add his clothes there, keep the place clean, and behave, Boys!"

While we finish our breakfast, I exchange a few texts with Liam to convince him to join us for us for lunch. He replies that he's too busy today, but when I tell him that something happened this weekend and that I have important news, he eventually accepts to meet us quickly at 1pm at a McDonald's near his office building. The rest of our morning is spent doing cleaning and tidying, changing the bed sheets, doing laundry and putting away all of Alex's clothes in the large walk-in closet of the master bedroom.

Alex and I have already ordered burgers, fries and drinks for the three of us and settled at a table when Liam finally joins us at 1pm, rushing in the McDonald's. My Bunny is so handsome in his charcoal business suit and white dress shirt; it gives him a more mature appearance... or perhaps is it the anxious expression on his face, mixed with a bit of exasperation.

"You freaking scared me, Shan!" he grumbles after brief hugs as he takes a seat across from Alex and me. "Did something bad happened at the club? Damn! I almost texted Joshua to see if he'd heard about anything..."

"Jeez! Thank goodness you didn't!" I exclaim. "Mark wants to break the news himself," I continue with a smirk, "and I think they're having lunch together today!"

"Oh... I understand why Ally was ranting about Josh turning his agenda upside down..." he replies thoughtfully. "Now what's the news you're talking about? What happened at the club?"

"Who said it was at the club?" I tease, grabbing Alex's hand under the table. "Alex joined us..." I eventually say, smiling sweetly at my new lover.

"I knew that, Shan... Josh told me already!" Liam huffs. "He spoke with Master Aaron on Wednesday. Master Aaron told him how Alex was so quick at learning and passed the tests. By the way, congratulations, Alex! I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry I missed your first official evening at the club, though... So, what is it? Have you already found a Dom? Who is it? How did it happen? You have to tell me all that..."

"Lili!!!" I whisper-yell, interrupting his diatribe. "When I said that Alex joined us, I didn't mean it as us, the Subs, but as in us, Mark and me..." I explain warily.

The truth is that I am as eager to share my happiness with my best friend as I am scared of his reaction. It's a bit as if I was seeking his approval here. Not that it would make much of a difference because I'd never change a thing to my current relationship with Mark and Alex, but Liam's opinion does matter to me and I'd be pained if he disapproved of my choice. For now, as the information sinks in, there's only surprise displaying on his face, but a grin soon draws on his lips.