Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to Chelsea shaking me.

"Wake up!"

"Mph. Go away" I mumbled into the cushions. It seems I fell asleep on the couch last night.

"Abi look!" Chels screamed happily.

"What?" I said annoyed. Today is Saturday which means we have no school. And she chooses today to wake me up? I checked the clock hanging on the wall. 9 o' clock?! Oh no no no! That's way too early to get up on a weekend.

"Check your twitter" she said excitedly.

She sat beside me and I quickly got out my phone and opened the twitter app. 87 notifications?! What the feathers? I tapped onto them and saw that I have gained 86 new followers?! I scrolled down through them and I didn't recognise anybody- wait! My eyes widened. I think my eyes popped out of my sockets.

"@NiallOfficial follows you."

"Aghhhhh!!" I screamed. Fangirl moment. Chelsea joined me and we both started jumping up and down like the weird people we are. I can't believe Niall flipping Horan follows me!

When we both calmed down, I sat on the bed and checked my other notification that wasn't a follower. I know it's highly unlikely but maybe he put up the picture? I clicked on it and waited for it to load. The internet is so slow. Hurry up!

Finally! That felt like years. Ok bit of exaggeration but you know what I mean. When I looked at the screen, I screamed once again. Who wouldn't? If Niall Horan follows you and puts a picture of you and him on twitter, you expect me to be calm?

I clicked onto the picture and felt my lips curl into the biggest smile ever. Niall had put the picture of him and I on twitter. Eek!

"See I told you he would" Chels said on her bed smiling. I grinned at her.

I can't believe it. Today is the second best day of my life. Of course the best day of my life is when I met Niall. Oh wow! To think I would always have dreamt of this happening. And now my dream is a reality. Someone pinch me!

"Oh my gosh this is amazing!" I told Chelsea still starstruck.

"I know, you're so lucky! You should send Niall a DM to thank him" she suggested.

"Ohya! I forgot now that he follows me I am able to DM him. You don't have to tell me twice." I said chuckling.

Chelsea just laughed at me.

I opened up a new DM and typed in his name.

'Hey Niall, it's Abi :) u probably don't remember me and u mightn't even see this, but I'm the girl u took a picture with and put it on twitter. I just wanted to say thanks ! Have a good one xx'

(A/N: to anyone not from Ireland, 'have a good one' means 'have a good day')

I sent the message and closed twitter. I never log out because it's too much effort. I have a password on my phone so that's enough for me.

I got up off my bed and headed downstairs with Chelsea. I was really hungry. I didn't have any breakfast yet. I'll just get Chels to cook something. She is a really good cook. As for me, I'm not so good. I mean I can make the basics like toast or cereal. For a real treat I can even make pasta. But nothing more. Oh well.

"Chelsea" I sang sweetly.

"Yes-ie" she sang back.

"Will you make me some breakfast pwease?" I used the puppy dog eyes. She is a sucker for the puppy dog eyes. Mwahaha!

"Ugh fine!" She gave in.

"Yay! Love you Chels" I said chuckling.

"Ya ya" she smiled.

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it.