"Now lets take a proof picture of you two" yoonie forced my face to get close to baekhyun's as chanyeol took the photo.

"Perfect" chanyeol smiled wide as he checked out photo.

"I'll send it to you two later" yooni grinned.

"Now lets leave them alone" chanyeol stood up, "you better be prom dates" he warned and left.

And it goes back to the awkward moment of me and baekhyun. I pretend to be calm and eat my food silently. But suddenly baekhyun spoke up.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable, i could move to another table" he whispered.

"No, its okay. Im fine" i whispered back.

Then we continued to eat in silence, worried to disturb one another. But i enjoyed being with him, i enjoyed how our skin would get in contact as we eat.

"We should go back to class together, if you dont mind" he whispered again.

"Of course. Youre in my class right?" I smiled as i followed him outside the canteen.

"Yes, but actually no one really know my existence. Its actually nice to know you, ____ ssi" he keep whispering.

"Im happy to know you too. But why are we whispering?" I asked, whispering too.

"Ah, im sorry. If you dont like it, i could speak louder" he wiped his sweaty on his pants.

"Im okay with it, i actually find it cute" I didnt even know why i keep smiling.

He didnt speak anymore, so i turned to him. I was a bit flustered when i found out he was looking at me all along. Then he held my hand softly.

"Can we meet again, ____ ah?" He asked, whispering closely to my ears.

"Of course, we meet every day in class" i answered.

"Not that, i mean the prom. Will you be my date?" He asked slowly, scared if i turned him down.

"Sure. See you then, baekhyun ah" i smiled widely and kissed his cheeks.

I ran away before he could see my red cheeks. It didnt take me long to hit my own head. How stupid must i be to accept him. He could have gone to prom with a better person.

How delusional you are, ____ ah.

------------------------------

The day of the prom

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned and turn it off, but the thought of baekhyun in a suit make my cheeks go red.

A second later it hit me, why would i go to prom with him? Why would he go with me? Who am i? Im just some trashy girl whose life is ruined. Yesterday was a beautiful dream, meeting him was my greatest hope.

"____ ah, what are you doing? We better hurry to my house, now!" Yooni suddenly appeared in my room.

"How did you even get in here?" I was so shocked.

"Your mom let me in. So, now let me see your dresses" yooni shoved me away and looked at my dresses.

"I dont even have a nice dress" i pouted looking at yooni.

"This one, its perfect" yooni showed me the black dress.

I gulped, not that dress. Its the dress i used when i last went to meet with the bad guys and they tried to rape me. Now i even realise, why did i keep that dress? Why didnt i just burn it and kill myself?

"Whats with the face?" Yooni grinned looking at the dress.

"Thats a bit too revealing" i reasoned, trying to hide the fact that the dress brings me bad luck.