An Epilogue and a Farwell... For Now

Annyeong! WordGirl here. My heart has been torn for a week now and I feel I have finally reached a decision.

Writing Kpop fanfiction has been something new and refreshingly fun for me. I'm so proud of my BTS story and it's successes and I do not regret writing my GOT7 stories; however, I am not just a fanfiction writer. For two years I have been working on an original story of my own. Beginning fanfiction caused me to forget about my beloved characters. I have decided that it is time to put fanfiction on the shelf and dust off the old novel rough draft. Now, that doesn't mean I'm done writing fanfiction for good. I'll never stop writing fanfiction! Just know it may be a while before a new story comes to mind. (I will send out a message when I am ready to hear what story you think I should do next.)

If you haven't noticed already, my fanfiction stories aren't just a bunch of fan service. With my stories I have tried to create realistic and serious situations and tried to deal with them as I think our oppas (and unnies) would. I have addressed two big issues: 1) How would the world respond to a Kpop artist announcing their sexuality? and 2) What would happen if a beloved Kpop group suffered a near fatal car accident?

These stories were difficult to write because I myself am not gay and I have never been in a car accident. Because of that I feel my stories weren't written entirely accurately. Especially with my GOT7 stories I felt something was always off -maybe it's just cause I kept hurting my bias... Poor Bambam...- and I began losing interest as I began to doubt my judgment.

If I would have finished this story here's what it would have come down to:

1. Yugyeom and Bambam take a successful trip to Thailand. Upon arriving they meet Kwanjai right away at the airport. With her are as many Thai iGOT7s as she could gather waiting to welcome their beloved maknaes. The That iGOT7s throw a party for the boys and Kwanjai helps Bambam to get comfortable with his "new self" in a public place. Kwanjai, 13, had damaged her spine in a biking accident when she was 10. I like to think that she 👇🏼 is Kwanjai (or maybe Jiyou from my first GOT7 story)

 I like to think that she 👇🏼 is Kwanjai (or maybe Jiyou from my first GOT7 story)

2. When the maknaes return, a formal ceremony is held at JYP Headquarters to thank Violet and Jiyou for their heroism in rescuing the boys the night of the accident. Being a fan, Jiyou is gifted with a free VIP ticket to the next GOT7 concert and is allowed to play with the boys' hair and get an exclusive tour of their apartment.

3. Bambam, Sana, Jackson, Mark, and Yugyeom make the trek to LA. Sana stays with Bambam as he begins intense therapy. The other boys visit very often, but take vacations to all the big Southern California cities and go visit Mark's family.

4. This would have been the real epilogue. Six months after the accident the boys find themselves back in Seoul. Bambam is walking again, but with some assistance, and JB's back is fully healed. The boys are preparing a long awaited comeback. Junior is also engaged to Nayeon, becoming one of the first k-artists to be allowed to do this. They plan a wedding for September 1st, 2017. It is a happy ending full of hope and redemption.

My apologies for ending this so abruptly! Please understand that I need this time to focus on my own characters and their own story (who knows, one day you may see my name in bookstores... 😏). I will actually take requests now if you have a group/plot in mind for a next story. I will put all ideas on the back burner until I am ready to breathe them to life.

Keep supporting our oppas/unnies/noonas/hyungs/dongsaengs as they are very hard at work to produce quality music/art that both they and their fans can enjoy.

Mianhae. Saranghae. Yeongsohae... I NEED YOU GIRL! Wae –

Okay, okay, I'll stop quoting BTS oppas... 😏😋

But for real, gamsahabnida for your support of my works. Saranghae! Fighting!

Annyeong chingus!

- WordGirl 💕