Nap

You had started to sleep less because you wanted to stay up with everyone else. They were animatronics though so they didn't need as much sleep as you did. You had stayed up for almost two days now. Goldie had begun to worrie. "(Y/n), you need to get some rest." Goldie said. "But I'm not *yawn* tired." You say. He looks at you and shakes his head. "Come on (y/n), you need a nap." Goldie says picking you up. He walked into the back room and sets you on the couch, tucking you in. "Please get some rest." Goldie says leaving the lamp on and walking out. 

"Is (y/n) finally getting some sleep?" Freddy asked. "I hope so." Goldie says. "Oi! Why don't we play a game of pok'r!" Foxy askes. "Sure sounds fun!" Goldie says. They all sit at a table and begin the game. 

You still refused to sleep. You didn't want to take a nap, you wanted to play and hang out with the others. Goldie rested with you most of the time but when he didn't you had a hard time falling asleep. You got up and walked out the door. "Goldie?" You call quietly. Goldie sighed and turned around. "(Y/n), I though you were supposed to be taking a nap?" Goldie stated getting up. "B..but I want to hang out with you guys." You say looking up at Goldie. "You can play and hang out after you take a nap. Your not going to miss out on anything." Goldie says picking you up and bringing you back to the back room. He once again sets you down and tucks you in. "Please, (y/n), get some rest." Goldie says walking out. 

"Aw, poor thing, I wish she was able to stay up with us." Chica said. "Ya, I do to but she needs rest. It's not good for her to be staying up so long." Goldie says as they continue the game. 

You still couldn't sleep. You just felt sad and wanted to be with them. You didn't want to upset Goldie but you couldn't sleep. You needed some comfort to sleep first. You got up again and quietly made your way out and into the dinning room. You slowly went up to Goldie and tugged lightly on his shirt. He turned around and saw you. "(Y/n), you really got to get some sleep." Goldie says trying not to raise his voice. You tear up. "I..I..'m s..sor..sorry G..Go..Goldie, I j..just, um, j..just...." "You just want someone to sleep with right?" Bonnie asked. You nodded meekly. Goldie looked a bit shocked. Why hadn't he realised this earlier? 

"Aw, I'm sorry (y/n). You should have told me." Goldie said picking you up once again. He carried you to the back room and stood there by the couch. He cradled you like a mother would their child and begun to sing (lullaby of choice) while rocking you slightly. Your breathing slowed. You soon began to relax and drift off. Goldie sat down with you still in his arms. He stopped singing and laid down next to you. You had fallen asleep but now Goldie had gotten tired. So he had fallen asleep as well.

Bonus~ 

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy were all peeking in to see you and Goldie asleep. Chica tried to contain a squeel of how cute you and Goldie looked. "Aye, now th'r both tankin' a nap." Foxy chuckled. "I think it's best we let them rest (rhymes lawl)." Freddy said. The other three nodded and they continued playing poker in the dinning room.