"Leave me alone sex toy!" I yelled loud enough for his brother to hear. I don't even know his name yet.

Drew did not find his name funny at all. He got so red in the face he looked like a tomato. I crossed my arms and stuck out my tongue and ran down the hallway. I went past the door and into another room. I saw a door so I just opened it and it led me in the kitchen. Ooh food!

"I'm going to find you little girl!" He yelled. No food right now I guess.

I looked around for another door but didn't find much success. I did find another door. I opened it and it led to the basement. I usually don't run around people's houses, but if you are running away from an angry Drew then you need to. I went down the stairs and I heard the kitchen door open and hit the wall behind it.

I just went down the stairs faster.

"Cassandra are you down the basement?" He asked. I don't think he was playing the game anymore.

"Yeah why? If you are still playing then this isn't fair." I said sitting on the steps looking at the ceiling.

"No because I'm not allowed to go down there and you aren't allowed to go down their either."

"Really? We should break the rules together then." I said walking up the stairs to find Drew in the kitchen sitting on the counter.

I grabbed his hand and pulling him down the stairs.

Drew's POV

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs. I wasn't really eager to go down here. I don't know what is down here and my parents said not to go in there.

And who knows maybe there was gonna be shit down there I didn't want to see like their closet.

We walked down the stairs with our hands interlocked. As soon as we hit the floor we walked around the stairs to see a mancave. It's everything you can ask for in here. A game system with a tv, a pool table, table hockey and hella arcade games.

After gawking at all of the machines in the basement, Cassandra just screamed and jumped on me. I caught her obviously. I was holding her bridal style. I can just leave her there.

"What was that." I said laughing.

"It was a fucking spider." She whined.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." I said looking down. I saw a big ass fuzzy spider. I was not being anywhere near it.

"Okay let's go!" I said running up the steps.

"I thought you could protect me." She said laughing.

"I am." I said sitting her on the counter.

"By running away from it?" She still said laughing.

"You were scared first."

"Touché." She said

"I'm hungry!" I screamed

"Well make something retard!" Caden said walking into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge.

I heard Caden get up on the counter and knock over a glass cup.

"Clean it up dork."

"No you did it."

"Well I'm not going to do it."

"I'm not either."

"Fine I'll do it." Cassandra said getting up.

She found the broom and dust pan and cleaned it up.

I mouthed: "Nice going you fuck face."

She put the broken glass into the garbage. Caden smirked and then he looked at me. He was up to something. His eyes glanced onto the counter and looked at another cup. He slid his hand behind the cup and knocked it down to the floor and watched it shatter everywhere.

"Ouch." Cass said crouching down. Her foot was bleeding. I'm guessing that a piece of glass got into her foot.

"Cassandra are you okay?" I asked stepping over the glass.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Caden said butting in. He did this shit on purpose. I got up from comforting cass and I pushed him backwards.

"The hell was that for!" I yelled. What he did was unnecessary and he ended up hurting Cassandra.

"Yeah why'd you do that." Cassandra said limping away and going into another room.

"No reason." He shrugged

So if he just wants to be an asshole, I can be one back.

"Where is the bathroom?" She asked. Obviously annoyed by Caden. I'll deal with him later.

"I'll take you there." I said sweeping her off her feet. We walked over to the bathroom. I put her down and closed the door. Cassandra walked over and locked the door.

"We gotta talk."

--------------------------

How was that update for ya? Lmao I might get my phone back this week! It's litt!!!!

Thanks for reading. Lots of love ❤️.

Don't forget to like comment and share!!

And I lowkey want them to get together now.