(Smut) Lonely Nights • Tsukishima Kei

L E M O N !! WARNING
I decided to give him some luv, so heres a lemon

You sighed and looked out of the window. It was lonely, too lonely. You lived alone since your college was in the city, and your apartment was too lonely for your liking.

In an instant, you grabbed your phone besides the table and quickly typed a text.

Oi, I'm lonely, come here pls.

A few minutes later, the expected reply came up.

I'll be there in 10 wait for me

You decided to tease him a bit,

I'm naked, hurry

Another vibration caught your attention, and smirked once you read the text.

I'll be there in 5 minutes, be ready

Soon enough, your window opened and in came the person you texted, it was your boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei.

"You know how hard it was to run from my dorm to your apartment with a boner?" He complained, sitting on your bed. "I bet it was." You giggled and hugged him.

He turned around and directly hovered over your covered body, biting his lip.

"You could've just went through the front door, y'know." You giggled. "Wouldn't it be more romantic when I came inside from the window?" He chuckled, his lips on the crook of your neck.

"Hmm~ I guess~" you hummed and smiled. Your fingers gently went under Tsukishima's chin and dragged it closer to your face. The both of you locked eyes, before someone decided to make a move.

Tsukishima's lips over yours, his hands on your sides.

"Y'know, you're such a tease." Tsukishima purred unto your neck, his hands squeezing your waist. "Hmm~ I was, wasn't I?" You chuckled and pressed your lips on his. Your hand touched his stomach, under the clothing he had on.

"Hmmm~" he hummed at the feeling of your hand slowly rising up from his stomach to his chest. He pushed his tongue inside your mouth while unbottoning his own shirt.

Your hands made way towards his track pants he had on and gripped unto the garter on his waist, signaling him to remove it.

"Damn, you cant even wait." He smirks and did what you signalled him to do. He was taking off his pants at a teasingly slow pace, and that made you pout and throw a pillow at him.

"Make it quick, you bastard!"

"Why don't you take it off? I bet it'll be muuuuucchhh faster." He rolled his eyes. You snapped your fingers and nodded, nearing his body, making the blanket that covered your nude body to fall down.

He bit his lip and looked away with a blush.

"You're embarrassed, Kei-chan?" You giggled.

"J-Just do it, (first name)." You nodded and practically dragged his track pants out in five seconds. In a split second, he pushed you on the bed and hovered over your nude body.

His moist tongue swirl from you chest to your stomach making you give out a shaky moan.

He carried one of you legs, and placed it on his shoulder as he placed hickeys on your thighs.

"Don't tease me, Kei!" You whined. "Okay, okay." He smirked and took of his glasses, placing them on the nightstand beside the bed.

He slowly licked from you thigh and to your soaked core. His tongue slid up and down, in and out.

"Kei~" you moaned out which made him go even faster, making you reach your high and squirting your juices all over his face.

"Thanks for cumming on my face by the way." He rolled his eyes and wiped of the juices that was on his face. "You say that, but when you do it, I don't complain, do i?" You fought back.

"Whatever." He smirked and took off his boxers which had a bit of pre cum leaking out. He positioned himself on your core. You bit your lip, knowing the pain that was about to come.

Without a warning, he pushed himself inside you and started thrusting, not caring if you adjusted to his size or not.

"Fuc—" your voice got cut off by his lips. His tongue was swirling around your opened mouth, while he kept on thrusting into your wet cunt.

After those fast paced thrusts, you squirted your juices unto his member. He went even faster and harder this time, with you grinding to help reach his high as well.

Your names and his was bouncing everywhere until Kei reached his high and squirted his hot semen into you.

He dropped down on your body and hugged you.

"K-Kei? Can you... Get your—" your sentence was cut of by a soft thrust that gave you shivers.

"This is your fault, y'know." He clicked his tongue and thrusted again. "You teased me." He smirked and began on thrusting at an incredibly fast rate.

He thrusted over and over, his hands rummaging all over your body.

"K-Kei~" you moaned out, as you came again.

"I'm almost—"

You felt his shaft twitched and spill out another batch of cum inside.

He pulled out his member and lied down beside you on you bed.

"Still lonely?"

"Not anymore~" you grinned and kissed his nose.

- extended ending -

"Kei, go buy me some pills." You ordered him.

"Why can't you do that yourse—"

"I wonder why as well." You rolled your eyes. "My hips and legs hurt you bastard, plus you didn't use a condom."

"Fiiinnnneee." He groaned and went out of your apartment.

------