Loser || Bokuto Koutaro

REQUESTED

"GAME... OVER!!" Was flashed on the screen signaling that Bokuto lost again.

He sat there, deadpanning as his frustration started to build up. You giggled at his reaction earning a glare from the horned owl.

"YOU'RE A CHEATER (YOUR NAME)!!" He cried as he gripped on the controller tighter.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're a sour loser." You retorted. Bokuto scrunched his face, "I'm not a sour loser!! YOU'RE JUST A BAD WINNER!" He stood up and went towards your shared bedroom.

Minutes later he came back with a pillow and some blankets. He dumped them on the couch you sat and said, "You sleep here tonight." He huffed before entering the room and locking it.

"Fine~!" Your laugh got louder by the minute, "Good luck cuddling your pillow tonight~!"

-EXTENDED ENDING-

CREEEAAKK

Your eyes shot open as the creak got louder. Footsteps can be heard coming near you.

"(Y-Your name)." A voice sniffled out on the dark. "Koutaro? What are you doing here?" You rubbed your eyes.

"I can't sleep without you." He sat down on the couch with you, and slowly resting on the small space.

"Hmm~ you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Nopppe." he said popping the letter 'p'.

-----------