Perfect || Daichi Sawamura

Insecurities

All girls had those, but you. You had far too many to count.  Like the dimples on your lower back, to the scars at your sides. All of those insecurities you had already bothered you to no end.

You didn't mind what people might say about them before, but once you started dating the captain of the Karasuno Volleyball team. People started to give you hate. Watching every flaw you do.

"Oh may gosh, how did the captain fall for a fatty like her?"

One of the girls would say as you passed by. That caught your attention.

Did Daichi think you were fat?

-TIME SKIP-

"Daichi, could you come here for a sec?" You called out as you were examining your body on a full lenth mirror.

"I'm her-- WOAH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" He covered his eyes. "C'mon, you've seen me half naked all the time, considering that we share a bedroom." You retorted which made him sigh and peel his hands of his eyes.

"Daichi, do you think I'm fat?" You asked once he trailed his eyes on you.

"Not really, no."

"I'm not that fat..." You paused, "But I'm not that skinny either. So what am I?" You questioned.

He lifted up your chin and made you face him, "You're you, and you're beautiful despite your insecurities." He gave you a kiss, letting all his love for you release on one kiss.

"Now, could you help me a bit." He groaned, you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion until you felt something poking on your thigh.

"Nah, good luck with that boner by yourself. I can't help you since I'm on my period." You lightly waved at him before picking up your clothes and leaving towards the bathroom to change back.

-------