Decision | Tsukishima Kei

The finally awaited part 2 of Blind | Tsukishima Kei. GOMEN FOR TAKING YEARS TO MAKE THIS!!

-------------

She was more fiercer than before. Her highschool days of dating that certain megane tainted her and still got her pissed but she managed to deal with it.

It's been six years, I wonder what he's doing?

She shook her head, why would she even think about him at a time like this. Maybe because of the lights that remembered her of that time that they both shared their first and last monthsary with each other. She sighed defeatedly,

Even if she was fiercer than before, she was still fragile.

The camera in her hand made it feel like she was carrying a ton, but it was all worth it for her next exhibition. She sat down indian style as she took her camera up near her eye.

Once she found a good angle, she snapped some photos. But something caught her eye. Something strange. A certain blonde was somehow snapped in one of her photos.

She placed her camera down and narrowed her eyes towards the blonde who she snapped photos with. The blonde was holding a little girl in his hand, maybe about three years old.

The little girl was very cute, and looked shy. She was blonde as well and had a cute dimple on her right cheek.

That girl might be a perfect model for her pictures.

She walked towards the two blondes and smiled at the cute girl, not minding the blonde guy beside her.

"Hello." (Y/n) said with a smile on her face. "Hello, onee-san~!" The girl waved. "Is this your child?" (Y/n) asked towards the guy. "No, she's my niece." The guy responded.

(Y/n) looked up towards the guy and her eyes widened.

The same guy.

Who broke her heart a few years ago.

How could she not have noticed this?

Shit she thought to herself as she locked eyes with the megane.

"Kei?" She mumbled.

"It's been a long time, (Y/n)." He smiled.

↫♡↬

"So who's that child again?" She asked as she sipped on her coffee. "My brother's, he asked me to take her to the docters." Kei responded. "Look your setting aside the topic." He sighed in annoyance.

"I still hate you." She spoke, and smiled at him. "I know that, and I'm surprised you can tell me that with a smile." He chuckled. "I was also surprised at that time when you did this whole, 'Happy Monthsary' and dumped me in the end. Yeah, and nice setting by the way, the happy evening needed a 'I'm sorry but we have to break up' aura." She rolled her eyes at him, at that time, Kei's smile turned into a deep frown.

"I know I was wrong." He started. "Oh, so you know what's wrong and right now, wow you did grow and realized that after I ran away." She spoke sarcastically. "Would you even let me finish?" Kei said, annoyed that the girl he was talking to never ran out of sarcasm, before she was a shy type but now she changed, she was fiercer.

"Do continue, kind sir."

"So what's your decision?" Kei asked as he took her hand and hold it. Her gazed snapped towards their hands but did not pull her hand away, instead, "Kei, I'm not that type of girl who says 'Okay I forgive you' because I heard a cheesy 'I'm sorry I couldn't live with out you.' And I grew to be like that after I learned how blind I was falling for a trash like you, and I thank you for that." She smirked. "I'm not very proud about that thank you." Kei sighed.

"Kei, do you know why I don't want you back?" She said to him, now serious of the situation. "No." Kei answered. "It's because you threw my trust in the gutter— look, Kei, I changed because I don't want to have these feelings anymore but your image keeps popping into my head these days that I think I'm going senile." She said, looking down on the floor, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"You're not senile. You still love me." He said as he brought her chin up to meet her gaze. "That's the most funniest thing I've ever heard." She giggled. She took Kei's arm away from her chin and looked at him dead serious. "I'm going to give you one last chance, Kei. But if you manage to break my heart again, I will literally break your neck in the most painful way."

"I promise you, I won't break your heart." He chuckled, "So what's your decision?" He asked.

"Obvious enough, right?" She chuckled.

"I'll try to get your trust again so I'm not going to force you to be in a relationship with me just yet."

"I'd love that." She smiled.

-------