Halloween

"I'm so glad you decided to visit, especially today" Constance smiled handing me a cup of hot tea.

"Yeah well I really wanted a break from the hotel and this is the closest thing I got" I smiled back at her.

"Addie?" Constance yelled, then Addie came into the room with a big smile on her face. She had Michael with her who also had a smile when they saw me.

"Lily!" Michael smirked running towards me hugging me. He smiled at me. "I'm glad you're here" He whispered to me.

"Me too" I reply to him.

"Dinner is ready, Mother" Addie smiled.

"You want to join us?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude"

"You're family. You will be always welcomed"

We set the table, and soon Tate made his way to the dinning room as he placed the silverware. He looked at me, then smiled and stood in the corner.

"Want to help?"

"Sorry, I don't place house." He smirked.

"This isn't playtime. Why don't you hand me the napkins then huh?" I motion towards them. He grabbed them and handed them to me. I started to place them and that's when he started to laugh.

"What now?" I laugh.

"There's an extra plate on the table."

"Yea, that's for you"

He gave me a look and then, took a seat. "Thanks" He smirked softly.

"It's my favorite holiday today" He spoke.

"I was never to fond of it myself to be honest. back then it wasn't candy and masks. It was terror" I spoke remembering then.

"I like because I can get out of this place. To bad it's only for one day out of the year"

"Oh, I forgot. Are you going to go anywhere?"

"Maybe" He spoke. Constance walked in a looked surprised to see her son sitting at the dinner table. Dinner was kind of awkward at first but, as soon as we broke the cold silent ice. It was like we were one happy dysfunctional family.

"Maybe you can have dinner with us more often, Tate" Constance smiled.

then Tate's smile disappeared.

"What? Can a mother be hopeful?" She laughed nervously.

"So yea let's have dinner together like one happy family. It's not weird you know having dinner with your dead psychotic son, and dead daughter, and yet this part is my favorite let's have dinner with my son the child of the mother of my ex girlfriend..yea let's do this more often" He snarled banging on the table. Causing me to jump.

"Michael is yours?" I whispered.

He glanced at me, and stormed off. I looked at Constance. "I'll go talk to him" I spoke excusing myself from the table.

I walked up the stairs and saw Tate sitting at the top. I sat next to him.

"I should of known he looks like you" I spoke softly.

He continued to fiddle with his fingers. "Yeah I guess so"

I grabbed his hand and looked at him. "I can't judge you. I won't judge you" I bite my lip and and put my head on his shoulder. "We're both fucked up" I whispered. He held onto my hand for awhile and I didn't mind it.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He asked.

"Where?"

"Come on"

We reached the outside of a high school.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at him as he at down on a bench.

"I'm sorry" He shouted causing me to go up to him and cover his mouth as he tried to scream.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I want to change, and someone once told me that you need admit to every bad thing you have done"

"So screaming at the building is your plan?" I smirked.

"in 1995 I set my mother's boyfriend on fire, again in that year I go to school and murder several of my classmates. I die. Then I have the nerve to in-pregnant my girlfriend's mom pretending to be her husband, Mr. Harmon"

"In 1920 I was home alone with my mother, she was very sick there was no getting better she was going to die. My father he did horrible things..He would touch me but you know he was good one the pure evil one was my mother. She constantly tortured me, with nails, one time she burned my arm over the fire I have the mark. I knew my father was broken, damaged he apologized afterwards but my mother she never did. And the day I finally get the nerve to finally end you want to know what she said to me "Finally, you little bitch. Actually taking action" She did not cry one tear when she died it was like she saw it coming but when my father came home he bawled, he begged for forgiveness, He even prayed on his knees. He knew he was going to hell it that scared him like crazy"

Tate Looked at me, then I wiped some tears away from my face.

"I ran off, I was tried mentally insane. I ended up at the Cortez. I meant this guy and the sad thing is what drawn me towards was the similarities that he had to my mother, I hated my mother. But here's the thing you can never ever not love them. My mind was so damaged I told myself I needed someone like her in my life..I still love him even after all he did to me, killed me, raped me, took everything from me." I started to cry causing Tate to cuddle up in a ball listening to me ramble.

"You're everything like me"