Are You Insane Like Me

"How is the goddess today?" Donovan smirked coming up behind me.

I smile and twirl my hair and go up to him. "You think I'm a goddess?" I laugh and push myself away.

"About"

"Exactly, and I'm not a goddess"

He grabs my wrist and twirls me into his arms, such an odd situation. "Let me take you out"

I shake my head and smile. "Friends, Donovan. We're friends"

"Fine, let me take you out as friends"

I pause for a moment, "where shall we go, Donnie boy"

He laughs and twist is fingers over one another, "A restaurant. You do eat, right?"
---------------~
"What is this place called again?" I asked holding the menu.

"Richie's. My mom, Iris use to take me here when I was a child"

"It smells" I crinkle my nose.

"It's a required smell. You get use to it"

"Are you implying we will be back again, dear god. You need to work on the type of places you take women" I giggle causing him to smile.

"You're not a woman, you simply are one of my friends" he sarcastically mocks my intentions.

"Right! But of course you don't have sex with your buddies, now do you" I snap as I touch his leg with mine.

"Of course not" he smiles.

"We should of just stayed home, would of been more effective "

"What are you implying?"

"You know what I'm implying. No consequences. We can do whatever we want. Elizabeth is done with you and honestly she wouldn't realize what me and you have done. Because she thinks I'm the innocent one here, correct?" I smirk as I rub my leg on his.

I could see the lust in Donovan's eyes, I knew what I was doing but at the time being I didn't care. I was going to take a page out of Elizabeth's book and have fun even if that not what she intended her sweet and innocent toy to do.

He pushes me against the wall of the bathroom, after he locked the doors. We were acting sleazy and we loved it, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, his breathing was harsh reminding me of how a man can really take care of business. He was different from James he was honest. I was a wearing a dress so I was a little to eager. I pulled him closer as he made his way inside me. Causing me moan and whisper his name. He was fast. He grabbed my neck as he held tight to my body.
It was like he was holding it in all day. My body already ached.

"Lily-" I put my finger over his lips, "no talking, just fuck"

With that he continued, he lasted. We ended up going for 4 rounds, 2 at the restaurant and 2 more in the car. Let's just say we had some unresolved lust in our system that we needed to get out. And trust me he still understood our agreement, friends, just friends that fucked really hard.

God I'm so fucked up.

A/N: what did you guys think? Should of I went down that route? I hope it doesn't complicate things or hurt Donovan in the end. Oh god I'm such a terrible person! Comment what you thought