Sixteen|Party (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"So while we waiting on them, let's get to know each other." Yugyeom said and smiled.
"Yeah good idea!" Taehyung said.
"But can we dance at the same time?" I joked and turned the music up.

Soon we all began to dance. Both Hoseok and Yugyeom was in charge of the music, every song was just amazing, they played a lot of party songs, some Korean and some American too. The played the music loud and everyone was jumping around and dancing all over the place. It was really fun.
The girls was getting more and more comfortable with both Got7 and Bts. They had stopped seeing them as celebrates and stopped treating them as it too.

Right at the moment I was dancing with Mark, my bias from Got7. He was really cool and chill, even though he's the quiet one in his group he actually talked a lot. We laughed and got to know each other pretty good.
I could see Taehyung in the comer of my eye. I quickly looked at him. Our eyes meet for just a second and he didn't look happy at all. He was giving Mark death glares but Mark didn't notice him. I laughed. Taehyung looked really cute when he was jealous.
I couldn't take my eyes of him. He didn't dance, he was just in the kitchen watching me and Mark. He looked uneasy, he clearly didn't like it. Taehyung notices that I was still staring at him. He walked away from the kitchen and walked to Youngjae, JB and Yoongi and started to talk to them.
"Rebecca?" Mark said making me look at him.
"Oh I'm sorry.. I just.."
"Nah it's okey, go too him."
"What?" I asked him and looked confused.
"Teahyung, go to him. You can't take your eyes off him, and you can definitely see that you have feelings towards him."
I looked up at Mark, got damn he was tall. I gave him a small smile.
"Is it that obviously." I asked him and blushed.
"Yeah it is and he clearly likes you too so just go." Mark said and pushed me slightly towards Taehyung.

I smiled and walked over the dance floor to get to him. He didn't notice that I was walking to him. He had his back faced me now.
'He probably didn't want see me with Mark.' I thought. Taehyung was facing Yoongi, JB and Youngjae so they saw me, JB raised his right hand and was going to wave to me. Taehyung got confused so he looked back to see what JB was waving at but before he turned around I threw myself on the ground to hide behind the table.
"What are you doing Unnie?" Someone whispered behind me. I quickly turned my head to see Nia.
"Shhh! I'm hiding!" I whisper yelled at her. Nia looked up to see Taehyung.
"Ohh I see." She said in a teasing voice. "He's not looking now." She said and walked away from me. She walked to Jackson and Bambam.
And Jackson immediately smiled at her.
I turned around again and poked my head up, so I could see Taehyung. Just as Nia said he wasn't looking. I quickly got up again and tip toe over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a back hug.
Taehyung did a small jump out of surprise.
I laughed and he turned around to face me. I looked up at him with my big eyes and smiled.
"Hey Oppa!" I said happily to him. Taehyung didn't say anything.
"Um we should probably go so you can talk." Youngjae said and walked away from us with Yoongi and JB.

"Please Don't be mad at me Oppa ~ " I said as cute as I could. He still didn't say anything.
"Oppa~ you don't need to be jealous, you already know that I like you." I said. "I can to aegyo for you! Just please don't be mad."
I immediately started to do some aegyo for him. I did it as cute as I could and when I was done Taehyung had a big smile on his lips.
"Aww how can I be mad at you?" He asked and hugged me.
"Yeah I don't know, how can you?" I joked.
"Do you wanna dance?" He asked.
"Of course I want!" I said and jumped. We walked hand in hand to the dance floor and started to dance like crazy because we two are definitely the 4D aliens here.

~Ciara's Pov~
I don't know why I'm blushing so much right now, is it because I'm actually all alone with Namjoon?! He's my bias in Bts and I basically love everything he do. Even though we have talk a lot I was still nervous and awkward around him. And that's really weird for me, I have never ever acted like that before because of a guy! And it's not because he's a celebrity, I know that for sure because I'm not like this around the other guys.
I looked up at Namjoon, he was way taller then me but now when I had my pretty black high heels, he wasn't that tall but he was still taller. He had just died his hair in a greenish color, and I loved it! But one thing I didn't like on him was the stupid black and gold mask he had on. I know, he needs to have it because of the fans but I still didn't like it, I couldn't see he's handsome face.
But there was something that clout my attention even more then he's beautiful face, he had an eyelash on his left cheek.
Namjoon glanced over at me and I think he smiled or smirked because I was starting at him.

"What are you looking at Ciara?" He asked and turned his head to face me. He pulled his mask down so I could see he's whole face now. I quickly stopped staring at him and made us stop. I took my right hand up to his face and took it away. We were just inches apart from each other.
Namjoon froze as I took away the eyelash. We were both blushing a light shade of pink.
When I was done I slowly took my hand down I looked into Namjoon's brown eyes and he looked into mine. We didn't say anything we just stayed quiet. Namjoon look a my lips and then licked his own. He closed his eyes and leans in to kiss me, I closed my eyes as well and waited for the kiss but it never came.
Right before he got the chance to kiss me we heard screaming. We both looked up to see where the screaming came from.
And it was fans.. There was 6 screaming girls I think. They were jumping up and down and they where pointing at me and Namjoon.

Namjoon quickly took his mask over his face again, and then he took my arm. We started to run as fast as we could. But it was hard for me because of my high heels. I quickly stopped just for a second just to take them off and then I started to run again. Namjoon grabbed my hand ones again and we ran together again. After a couple minutes off running we stopped. I looked back to see if the fans were still chasing us but I didn't see them. I looked over at Namjoon, he was leaning against a wall and was looking back at me.
"I'm sorry for that." He said and walked towards me.
"No it's okey, we just need to be more careful." I said and started to walk again.

We bought everything that Seokjin had told us to buy. We got the suju, we got super much of candy and snacks and then some ramen so we could eat something when we got home.
We stood outside the dorm now and we were just about to walk in when we saw two pretty girls walking up to us. I had no idea who that were but they seemed nice and friendly.
Namjoon noticed them and waved at them. As they came up to us Namjoon hugged them and said hi.
"Ciara, this is Naomi, Yoongi hung's girlfriend and this is Marks little sister Vivi." Namjoon said. I bowled my head slightly as a hello.
"Wait. Is this Ciara?!" Vivi said with big eyes.
"The famous Ciara?" Naomi asked. I didn't understand at all.
"What do you mean?" I asked."
"Ohh Namjoon have talked a lot about you ~" Naomi said in a teasing voice.
"Shut up!" Namjoon said and blushed. He took my hand and leaned me into the dorm.
Vivi and Naomi was behind us and as we walked in Namjoon yelled.
"We're back!" He yelled over the loud music.

Yoongi and Jimin came running to us. Naomi ran to Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi did one of those cute and romantic scene in the movies. He lifted her up and spun her around, they were smiling as fools and then kissed each other. It was really cute. I actually got jealous of it. I wanted to do the exact same thing with Namjoon.

I looked over at Jimin and he was just staring at Vivi and she at him. I snapped my fingers in front of him to wake him up. He looked at me with big eyes.
"You ok?" I asked and he just nodded and then looked at Vivi again.
I laughed and walked pass him and into the living room were the party was going on.
They were all dancing and jumping around.

-------------------
Hey everyone! This is just Part 1 off the party more will come (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Hope u liked it and please don't forget to vote and comment!
And always remember to be awesome!
XoXo