Chapter 18. Rules don't apply with a gun.

I'd just like to start off this chapter with an a/n because I know how ridiculously far fetched this story is xD  I don't really write with a plan, I write whatever comes to mind really and so far, this has been the product of that method. I do try and produce the best of my work but I know that this story hasn't been my best but hey-ho! There's only two more chapters left! This chapter is so confusing I'm so sorry Dx

----

[Rapunzel]

"Ay Dingwall!" Merida slapped her hands against the white desk of the police station. A meek blonde haired officer emerged from behind a computer screen, a dumb look plastered to his face. 

"What do you want, Merida?" Dingwall sniveled in his equally thick Scottish accent. He hauled himself up revealing his pearshaped stature and plodded over to the front desk. 

"Hello!" I smiled cheerily. Dingwall glanced at me before sniffing and turning back to Merida. 

"Where's McMuffin and Mackitosh?" Merida peered over the desk looking for the other two. 

"McGuffin and Mackintosh are busy right now, it's just me here." Dingwall replied monotonously. 

"Eh that's a shame, you're not useful." Merida chuckled. Dingwall crossed his arms and cocked a brow. 

"Excuse me?" He uttered furiously. 

"Look, we need your help Ding-I-mean-Dion." I spluttered trying to use his real name. Dion, or Dingwall was Merida's oldest cousin and the most boring out of his cousins, Gus McGuffin and Mark Mackintosh. They all worked for Merida's dad at the police station. 

"Why do you need my help?" Dingwall sneered. Merida sighed through her teeth, a smirk crept up on her face. 

"Because Dingy, if yer don't help me I'll jus' have to tell yer mum what you've been hiding from her all these years..." Merida sighed sarcastically as she picked at her nail. 

"You wouldn't..." He sneered. 

"Try me Dingwall!" Merida flashed a mischievous grin. Dion gulped nervously before picking up a notepad and pen. 

"W-what c-can I help you with?"

---

Less than an hour later Merida, Ding-I-mean-Dion and I were speeding towards Hans' mansion that Dion had searched up on the records. 

"So whats the plan?" Dion asked, his eyes were focused on the road ahead. 

"I take this," Merida paused as she whipped out a gun from Dion's bag. "And send a bullet through Hans' head!" She chirped. What is it with her and killing Hans?!

"Merida, we can't kill him!" I squealed. "It's against the law!" 

"Rules don't apply with a gun." She muttered darkly. 

"Merida, no." Dion interjected. Merida huffed in defeat. "If he tries anything, I'll be the one to end him; I am an officer after all." 

"I just hope Jack didn't get to him first..." I whispered nervously. "Speaking of him, have you herd from Hiccup, Mer?"

"No! Have you heard from Jack?" Merida's eyebrows furrowed with concern. I shook my head. "Well that's bad." Merida pointed out. After a few more minutes, Hans' mansion became visible. The grand building sat at the end of a long stretch of road that was lined with large houses. If my birth parents hadn't abandoned me, I would have grown up here...

Dion parked the car outside of the mansion next to Hans' before he pulled up his bag. Quickly, he took out another gun and a freakin' crossbow!

"Extra precaution." He snapped. Dion removed the gun from Merida's hand and passed it to me then he placed the crossbow in Merida's hands. "You have better aim than me cuz."