Chapter 12. Errands.

[Jack]
Four days cooped up in a house with three other seventeen year olds and occasionally a woman in her late forties is enough to make anyone go nutty. Yes that's right, the four of us banded together and stayed at Rapunzel's house. Her mom didn't really question it, the only time we really saw her was at dinner because she was working so hard.

But today was the day that Rapunzel and I were going to leave the house. It sounds really weird but it made perfect sense to the rest of us. Punzel and I were going to pick up some stuff from the mall and then as quickly as possible, return to the house. In my mind this was a very dangerous 'mission' but Merida still thought the whole Hans scenario was a bit far fetched.

"Jack, we can't stay at my house forever. Eventually, we have to go back to school." Rapunzel murmured once we were in the car.

"If we go back to school, Elsa and Flynn will be there and God knows what they'll say to Hans." I seethed. My hands were tightly gripped around the steering wheel. The thought of that douche Flynn made my blood boil.

"Well OK..." Rapunzel trailed off. "If we fail our classes I'm blaming you." She muttered.

[Rapunzel]

The mall wasn't busy at all so we stopped off at the shops we needed to visit before scurrying back to the car where a nice shock was waiting for us.

Elsa.

Nervously, I glanced up at Jack who was absolutely raging.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" He snapped viciously.

"I should say the same, skiving off of school to go to the mall?" She retorted.

"Well what exactly are you doing then?" I said as sarcastically as possible. Elsa crossed her arms defensively.

For a moment the three of us stood there, staring at each other, I was hoping that Elsa could sense the daggers I was shooting toward her.

"Enough." Sounded an unfamiliar voice. A tall man with light strawberry blonde hair stepped out of the car next to Jack's. Slowly and steadily, he made his way next to Elsa and wrapped his arm around her waist. It was Hans. Jack's face paled to the colour of snow. "Jackson, get in the car." Hans commanded.

Jack froze to the spot, terror was plastered to his face.

"He's not going anywhere with you!" I spat. Hans' eyes darted towards me before going back to Jack. He completely ignored me?

"Get in the car." Hans said through gritted teeth. Suddenly, Jack turned to face me. He planted his car keys in my hand before kissing me deeply. With that he walked over to Elsa's car and slipped into the back seat. Elsa jumped into the passenger seat and Hans shot me a grin of satisfaction before getting in the drivers side.

I stood there in utter terror and confusion. Wait, Jack can't just give in like that?

"Jack?" I croaked. Hans slammed his car door and all of a sudden the engine started up. Within the blink of an eyelid they had zoomed off. Tears flew down my cheeks, what had just happened? I glanced down at the keys in my hand, I had to tell the others. Quickly, I hopped into Jack's car and began to drive back to my house.

I could have followed Hans, but what use am I alone?

Once I had returned home I explained everything to Merida and Hiccup. Both of them were as panicked as me by then.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Merida huffed.

"Well Jack was right they've been surveying our every move!" Hiccup gasped. I nodded sadly. Jack just gave up and who knows what was happening to him now? 

"Lass, he wouldn't have gone if he didn't know what he was doing." Merida whispered to me. She enveloped me in a hug and I began to cry into her shoulder softly. "Jack will be fine." 

"I don't know Mer...he was so adamant on not getting involved in this and he just gave in, as if something snapped inside of him." I croaked. Hiccup sighed heavily from behind me, he sounded so stressed. 

"We are going back to school tomorrow." Hiccup declared. "I need to speak with Elsa." He finished through gritted teeth. 

And that was that. Merida and Hiccup went home leaving me to curl up in my bed alone with my thoughts. 

***

The next day I drove myself to school in Jack's car. His car surrounded me with his inviting musky scent. We've only been apart twelve hours and I already felt like I was missing something. 

I parked in the parking lot before jumping out and heading to the music department. It had been way to long since I had last played. But when I arrived I was in for the shock of my life...

As I pulled open the door to the sound room, two rough hands wrapped themselves around my waist and dragged me in. I couldn't even scream as they clamped their hand of my mouth. Instantly, my body was pinned against the wall, my head thumped the concrete in the process creating a nasty ache. 

"If you don't want to f*cking die I suggest you keep still and shut the hell up." Growled an unwelcomed voice. Flynn. 

His lustful hands pawed at my body and his lips forced themselves onto mine. I whimpered in fear as I knew no one would hear me in here. No one could help me. Flynn had his hands clawed into my arms now, holding me in place. 

"Please stop!" I cried as he pulled away to take a breath. For a moment the look of contemplation crossed his eyes. Flynn stepped back before shaking his head slightly. I remained silent as I watched him have an internal debate. Just as I thought he was going to close in on me again he fled the room. Like jelly, my legs wobbled and I caved to the floor, breathing through the panic as Jack had once advised me to. "What has Hans done to them? All of them seems so messed up in the head." I whispered once I had calmed down. 

I knew for a fact that Hans had something to do with this incident and I needed to know what that was.