18

August POV still

"No, hell no" She said.

"Kayla just sit down" I told her.

"Why the fuck would you bring me to him? I'm not gonna talk to him if that's what you think" she yelled again.

"Baby girl have a seat" Mr. Mathis told her.

"Fuck you! Fucking bastard"

She would not calm or sit down for nothing. Security walked over to see if everything was fine.

"What's the problem?" The security asked.

"Long story, but I got her" I told him.

He nodded and walked away.

I finally got her calm but grabbing her shoulders and I looked at her into her eyes.

"Look baby, you're making this un called for scene. Just calm down and talk to him.." I whispered

Tears fell from her eyes. "I don't wanna talk to him" she whispered back.

"Please baby.." I said and kissed her forehead.

She slowly sat down while eye balling him.

"I'm just gonna let you two talk, Kayla
If you need me Ima be waiting out there. Please don't go crazy." I told them.

Kayla's POV

I was looking at my daddy and was eye balling the shit outta him. He looked hurt and was looking at me as well.

"I'm so-" I held my hand up and cut him off.

"You think Ima forgive you after you killed my mama? What the fuck is your problem dude? Me, mama and Damion were fine without you. You've ruined my life forever, the two most important people are gone. They're not coming back!" I cried.

I could feel him staring at me and i quickly wiped my eyes.

"There's nothing for us to talk about, I can't even do the things I want to do anymore because I don't have Damion and mama by my side anymore" I said and looked at him with so much anger.

"What were the things you wanted to do?" He said quietly.

"I wanted to rap and design clothes. That's all I ever wanted. Why did you have to take my mamas life bro?"

"I don't know what was wrong with me Kayla! I didn't mean to kill your mama. Now you know I loved that woman so much. Y'all were my everything, I didn't mean to hurt you guys....I didn't. You don't have to forgive me because I ain't gone make you. You know you can't be mad forever.." He explained.

"Cant be mad forever? What the fuck you mean I can't be mad forever? You killed my mama!" I yelled.

"Kayla calm down!" He yelled back. "Now you know I'm all you got. What if your boyfriend and friends won't be there for you then who will?"

I got up quickly "I will.." I started walking off and he stood up calling after me.

"What?" I said and turned around quickly.

"Come back! You're all I've got! Who's gonna be there for me when I get out soon huh? You're my angel and I fucking need you. I am so sorry Kayla, that is all I can say. If I could bring her back you know I would, I am so...sorry" He pleaded.