9

Later that night (2am)

I was walking upstairs to my apartment, I just came from grabbing something to eat. I grabbed my key and unlocked my door. I opened it and it was pitch black dark. I turned on the lights and saw August sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I semi-yelled at him.

He didn't even speak, he was just smirking at me.

"Hello? What the fuck you doing in here?" I asked again.

He still ignored me, I shook my head and made my way to my room. I sat my things down and sat on the bed. I was tired as hell and needed some sleep. I slipped off my heels and changed into something more comfortable. I grabbed my phone and laid on my bed scrolling through my Instagram news feed. I heard his foot steps approaching and I sighed. He was looking at me and standing at the doorway:

"What?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Why you acting like this?" He asked.

"It's your fault the fuck!" I yelled.

He shook his head and did a small laugh. "Guhh, you not my girlfriend so why you upset?"

I raised my brow and sat my phone down. I got up and stood in his face.

"Look here, I don't give a damn if I'm your girlfriend or not. You don't fucking disrespect me like that. You at dinner with me, so your attention should be on me. Not some other thirsty bitch that just wanna hop up and down on your dick and fuck with your mind and use you for your fucking money." I spat at him.

He looked kind of upset as well, I truly didn't give a damn.

"I wasn't even disrespecting you guhh, really?" He spat back.

"Soooo if you were in my shoes, what the fuck would you do?" I asked and folded my arms.

He stood there for a moment, he didn't even say anything. I just smirked

"Thought so.." I rolled my eyes and sat back on the bed.

"You can make your way out the door now" I said without looking at him.

"Kayla.." He said softly.

I looked at him

"What?"

"Come here" He said and bit his bottom lip.

Fuck. He childish for that. I wasn't gonna give in too quick.

"No! For what?"

He was still biting his lip and giving me this sexy look. "I wanna show you something"

I shook my head

"No nigga, bye! Get out" I said and got off the bed. I walked pass him to open the front door for him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"This was the same thing Qua did to you.." He said and was looking down at me. I wasn't even looking. "..but you won't even look at me. Why is that?" He continued.

I did a small smile.

"Because I don't like you" I said and backed away slowly and looked at him.

He raised an brow.

"Damn it's like that? You don't like me and you'll look at me from the distance? He said. He moved closer to me "it's probably because you can't handle me" he whispered. He looked at me and his face moved closer to mine. Our lips were so close and I already knew he was teasing. Every time I tried to lean in, he'll move back.