6

It's been weeks and I finally got my life straight. Me and August been chilling, I finally got Damo to leave his so called "friends" alone, and the biggest part is....we're moving to NY! We're leaving in 2 days and me and Damo is so excited. My job though, I'm going to miss it a lot! I have to tell Billy that I'm leaving and he might take it hard because I'm the best stripper there. Me and Adrian been there for a minute and I know she's gonna be mad about me leaving as well. Me, Adrian, Devin, and Damo were chilling in the backyard.

"I am so ready to leave!" Damion said and took a swig of his Vodka. I smacked my lips and grabbed his glass "Boy you don't need to be drinking, and who you telling though" I said trying to change the subject since I didn't tell them and sat his glass on the ground. Adrian raised her brow "Where y'all going?" She asked. "New York" Damion blurted out. "Fuck.." I mumbled. Adrian and Devin looked at me quickly. "You guys are moving to my city?" Devin asked, he said it in a excitement way because that's where he is from. No one can tell because he picked up the Chicago slang, you can sometimes still hear the properness in his voice. "Yes! We have to leave this hell hole" I said. Adrian smacked her lips. "What are you going to tell Billy?" I sighed and rubbed my arm. "Since I work tomorrow, I'll just tell him then. I know he's gonna be sooo mad" Adrian chuckled. "Hell yes! You know you're his best stripper and shit. How you think he's gonna feel? Then you're leaving me!" She semi-yelled. I sighed and sat back in the chair. I shrugged then sipped my water. "Look, I know he's gonna be slightly upset, but damn I can't be down here any longer. You know it's crazy as fuck" I said. She nodded then looked at Damo. "Are you going to school or something? Get a job?" She asked him in a laughing tone. Damo smacked his lips and smiled back at her. "Yes, I am going to get a job. Since I have no friends now, thanks to Kayla" He said through his sigh and rolled his eyes at me. "Don't get mad boy, I helped you! Them boys ain't your damn friends. They-" "Nuh Uh, you guys stop all that! You guys have this conversation almost all everyday about them niggas" Devin cut me off. I looked down at my phone and saw the time. I have to spend some time with August also, and I have to let him know. He might not be so upset. I grabbed my bottle water and stood up. "Well, you guys have fun. A bitch like me has to go get ready for August" Everyone's eyebrows rose and looked at me. "Damn it's like that?" Adrian said and threw her hands up. "What child?! I have to spend time with his ass too yunno" "You were just with him yesterday, last night at that!" Damo yelled. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. "Yell at me like that one more time" I said through my teeth. I couldn't even get serious because of hearing Adrian and Devin laughing at the way I said time. I don't even say it right but I can't even help it. I let go of Damo's collar and places my hands on my hips and looked at them. "I can't stand y'all" I said through my laughs. "You need to go to NY ASAP girl, your accent have you sounding like a dumb ass" Adrian said then laughed. I gave all three of them a middle finger and began to walk off. I had a great thought in my head then stopped walking. I turned on my heels and walked back over to them. "Guys, I have an idea" "what?" They all answered. "Adrian and Devin, how bout y'all move up there to NY too" Devin rose his eyebrows and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's a Bomb ass idea" He agreed. Adrian scratched her head and looked down. "I don't know guys, I mean. You think we're ready to move in with each other or something?" She asked. "Fuck yes, as long as you guys been dating. I think y'all ready" Damo added. She slightly smiled and chuckled. "Billy is going to be sooo pissed" she answered. I squealed and jumped up and down clapping. "Yay! Look at us. Doing grown up thangsss" I said.

2 hours later

Me and August were sitting in his shiny red drop top, we were in the Walmart parking lot. "I took you everywhere you wanted to go ma', can we go where I wanna go now?" He asked and laughed. I smiled then nodded. "Yeah, my bad." He drove off and I turned up the radio hearing an 2 chainz song. "Ayee! This my shit!" I semi-yelled and began rapping. August was laughing at me, and when we were at stop lights, people in other cars were looking at me and laughing. After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at his place. I looked at him and frowned. "Really August?" "Girl I don't even know why you Trippin, we went to like 30 thousands different places and I didn't trip not once. And besides, it's too cold to be in this damn car anyways" He said over exaggerating. I laughed and we both got out the car. "I need to take the damn thing back to NOLA any damn way" he mumbled. I chuckled at what he said and he looked back at me. "Ya heard me?" He asked and put the key in the key hole to open the door. "Yes, I did" I said softly. His shook his head and opened the door. I rushed into the house and ran over to the couch. "No you didn't ma" he said and sat the keys on the counter. "Oh yes I did" He laughed then went in the kitchen. I sat up and began looking around. I still really need got a good glimpse of the house. I stood up and went over to a shelf full of pictures. I seen pictures of him and his mom, his brother and him, 3 little girls, and I guess other family members. I began walking upstairs and smiled at the fact August was going to be like "wtf". I walked towards some double doors and opened them, his big room exposed and I was quite surprised. I walked in and looked around, it was so neat and smelled like the cologne he always wears. There were 2 more doors in the room, I guess it's his closet and bathroom. I walked over to his bathroom doors and opened it, it was pretty big and neat also. I went over to the mirror and started looking in it, he had so much cologne on the counter, I picked up one and smelled it, my eyes rolled back. "That shit smell good" I said to myself, but it slipped out of my hand and broke on the ground. "Fuck!" I whispered loudly. "Kaylaaaa!" August yelled from downstairs. "Shit!" I whispered loudly again. I carefully started picking up the broken glass and threw it away. "Yesss?" I yelled back. "Where you at?" "Ummm, the bathroom looking at my gorgeous self" I lied then slightly laughed. As I was picking up the left over pieces I heard him clear his throat and I screamed then fell in the tub. August was laughing extremely loud and hard, I was laughing an crying since it was funny, embarrassing and I got a piece of glass in my finger.