Chapter Two: Messing with the wrong girl

Author's note: I'm trying to find a hot person to cast as Sam but i have NO IDEAS. If you have any put the name in a comment!! Thanks :)

Also this chapter has some content that wouldn't be appropriate for young readers so yeah, read at your own risk ;) 

******

I had sat in the bathrooms locked in a cubicle for the rest of the day crying. My eyes were red and puffy and I was even more depressed because  I was probably going to get into trouble for skipping school now too.

Eventually, the school bell rang and I knew it was time to go home so I put some cold water on my face, sorted myself out and practically ran out the front gates of school, praying that I would not run into anyone... Especially Tracy. 

I was so scared to see Tracy but thankfully Jacob was already waiting outside for me. Jacob didn't attend school, he dropped out early because he got an apprentiship as a builder. We were all very proud of him and this had been Jacob's dream for years. Him not going to school definately had it's perks, i.e. getting driven to and from school, but there were some days when Jacob was so overworked he got grumpy and refused to see me whatsoever. 

 "How was school?" he said as I got into the car. Just as I was about to tell him what happened and how horrible my first day was, Tracy walked up to the drivers side of the car. She leant into the window purposely showing off her cleavage in her unbuttoned blouse practically shoving it in Jacob's face.

"Hi" she said, giving him a flirty smile. "Are you Lola's brother?"

"N-no she's uh... she's um my girlfriend" Jacob stuttered in response. Oh my god, was he nervous? I watched him intently and realized he was focusing on not looking at her chest, but he did so anyway. Tracy knew that I saw he was looking and winked at me.

"Oh!" She said, making Jacob bring his attention back to her face."Lola never told me that she had such a hot boyfriend! Infact, she didn't tell anyone about you Jacob. If you were mine I would be telling everyone about you." She said, seductively. Jacob and I both watched her walk away as she ran to her group of friends and some of them turned around to look at us, laughing. I looked at Jacob to see that he was hot and flustered, and a wave of jealously ran over me. 

Jacob and I drove to my house after our awkward run in with Tracy. He seemed to take a liking to her, as he was asking me if she was a new friend of mine, so I didn't tell him what had happened to me during school, how she tormented me and was going to make my school years a living hell. Even though I had known Jacob since forever, I still didn’t want to tell him I am practically a major loser.

 I walked into the house and threw my bag on the ground and got some orange juice from the fridge for myself and a coke for Jacob, knowing that that is what he wanted. Both my parents were out working until late,  I practically never saw them even though we were living in the same house. 

I started thinking about how Tracy was talking to Jacob and how she managed to get such a reaction out of him. I could tell that he thought she was sexy.  I decided at that moment I would spice things up, despite the fact that I am "frigid" according to Jacob.

Jacob was doing his famous half- smile at me now, so I knew he was in a good mood. When I handed him the drinks he said, "You're so cute, you know that don't you Lola?"  I smiled at him, blushing. He could be so adorable and nice when he wanted to be. This is why I loved him so deeply.

"Come with me." I said taking his hand and winking at him. I took him upstairs into my bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Jacob practically ran up the stairs with some goofy grin on his face, which made me laugh. He sat down next to me and started kissing me instantly. He didn’t bother kissing me slowly at first, but decided to make it get heated, really fast…too fast.

 He started to unbutton my school shirt whilst kissing down my neck fast and impatiantly. I decided that this time i would go along with it and not stop him just yet. He pulled my shirt off and pulled back to scrutinize my body. "Wow, Lola, I almost forgot how hot your body was, I haven't seen it in so long" Jacob said grinning. I grinned too, blushing and pulled him on top of me. 

Jacob still had his clothes on but started pushing into me and thrusting me a bit. He told me this is what “dry” is, and that sex would feel 100 times better than this.  It felt nice but also a bit rushed; we had only gotten home a couple of minutes ago! I felt Jacob's hand move up from my stomach, under my bra andcup around my breasts, pulling on them hard.

He started pushing and pulling my breast with one hand whilst the other pulled on my hair so he could kiss my neck.  It was too rough for me and I was about to get him to stop when he said. "Lola, I had a good feeling about today so I bought condoms over".  

I sat up, shocked. I was not expecting this. "What? condoms? Jacob I told you before I'm not ready yet I'm sorry but I just can't do this." I said looking at his face turn from excited to sad to angry.

"Are you serious Lola? I've waited so long for this. I thought you loved me? But you're not going to have sex with me?”

 “Jacob,” I whispered, ashamed of myself. “It just doesn’t feel right for me right now… please understand”. Obviously, Jacob was not in an understanding mood, because he got off my bed and started walking out.

"Jacob!" I cried, desperate to make him stay so I could make him forgive me. I had screwed up everything.. again!

“For fucks sake I'm out of here, Lola."

He was walking out the door when I whispered "please Jacob... don't go." but he just continued without looking back and slammed the door on his way out. 

This was my entire fault. We have been going out for five entire months! Jacob has done nothing but be loyal and committed to me. I need to get my act together and mature myself or otherwise he will dump me. I just know he will and I love him too much to risk that. I know that I'm not ready to but if it's going to save our relationship I just have to do it regardless of what I want.