summary + copyright

extended summary:

Elle Granger, née Roberts, had never taken any thought to how different she was compared to her family. In fact, the differences never really crossed her mind until the day she got home from her third year in an American wizarding school and comes face-to-face with her real family.

Now Elle is thrown into the curious life of being Hermione Granger's twin and attending Hogwarts. If she wasn't so nonchalant, this whole ordeal may have killed her. With her two personal stalkers in tow, Elizabeth attempts to take on Hogwarts one baby step at a time, while dodging the every whim of the Weasley twins.

And just what is it about that one Weasley twin with the heart-melting smile that gets Elle every time?

copyright:

© 2011, Jess (reachingformorex)

Self-publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Thank you, Jess.

threat:

seriously, don't steal my work. it's so not cool. i always find out, and, my readers will go into attack-mode on your sorry butt. you think it may be a good way to get 'popular' on Wattpad, but, it's not. plagiarism is never a good way to get noticed and, when you get caught, people will distrust everything you try and publish -- especially me. you will lose my respect and love, because i do -- i truly do -- love all my readers and followers. so, just don't do it. it will save me heartache and pain as well as you.

warning (lookin at y'all h8rz) :

This book was written when I first came to Wattpad. It has grown with me and shaped me into the author I am today. I'm not a very good writer as it is, so you can imagine how much I feel insecure about this novel series and how much it is continually on my mind that I need to edit these books and make improvements. But, this novel is what it is.

And, if you really wish to read the work of a twelve-year-old who had no idea what she was getting into at the time, be my guest: this novel was my beginning. This fanfiction series was the second book I ever started and finished, the second shit character I fell in love with.

Thank you,

Jess

-

Hello, and welcome to the 10-year-anniversary re-write of the HT Series.

I first started this back in 2011, on Quizilla of all places #iykyk. I have secretly wanted to dump this abomination of a book in the bin for a while, but it's become somewhat of a cult-classic with my readers. And, since I'm a sucker for my readers, I'm going to try and un-cringe this book as much as possible, without changing TOO much.

There WILL be new chapters, new secret scenes, and a lot of sassy AF author notes from yours truly. Happy Reading.

[ Updates are Sundays ]

Here's the playlist, which WILL take you back to 2010, hands down

Here's the playlist, which WILL take you back to 2010, hands down. Simply put it into your Spotify