Isogai x Reader

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THIS IS HELLA CREEPY CAUSE THE PROFILE PIC OMG

I LOVE YOU DUDE

Anyways, baby ikemen deserves more love :3

Requested By: iComets

Also, this will not get a part two. Guys not all one shots have happy endings :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Y/N)!" A voice called out to you. Huh? Why couldn't you make out who's?

Looking around you tried to make out your surroundings, but it was awfully dark, however faint voices could be heard. It was strange, they sounded so close, yet so far away. What had happened to you that made you end up in this dark void?

As if it was magic, your eyes snapped open and you looked around yourself. There were lots of people staring at you, and they all seemed so familiar but for some reason you couldn't remember any of their names.

"(Y/N), are you alright?!" A messy raven haired asked. His soft yellow eyes pierced deep into you with a worried expression. "Excuse me but, who are you?" You finally asked. Everyone immediately went silent as their eyes fell on you. Even a strange yellow creature. "W-What? Come on (Y/N) don't play games like that..." The raven from before spoke in a quivery voice. You shook your head and sat up straight before saying the next words:

"Who are you all?"

***

A few weeks had passed after the incident but you still couldn't remember anything. Amnesia, the doctors had called it. Your life went on as normal, but to everyone else it was like a brick had fallen on their heads, especially the class' ikemen who was completely heartbroken and in despair that you didn't remember him. He did his best to try and help you remember anything; he took you to the places you've been to with him, he showed you the presents he got you, but no avail.

"I don't think I can take this situation any longer Maehara, she doesn't remember me at all! And she's not making any progress either..." Isogai trailed off as he let out a rather grumpy sigh. His best friend, whom had been listening to the ikemen's rant for about half an hour now, leaned against the old building's wall before asking a risky question:

"Why don't you just forget about her?" The ginger asked. Isogai's head instantly turned his way. His expression showed obvious discomfort and disappointment to hear those words as he instantly shook his head. "No way, I'd rather die than do that. I don't want to (Y/N)'s time with me to be stuck inside a one-sided memory" The raven replied with a sad smile. Maehara just stared at him before ruffling his hair with a slight chuckle. "Well, if you're that devoted to her then let her know" Were his words as he walked away already planning a date with another girl.

Isogai looked at the grass swaying with the wind deep in thought. All those times he had spent with you weren't going to stay that way, he had to find a way to get your memories back, or else he would be forgotten by the one person he cares for the most. So he decided to confront you.

After the dismissal bell rang, the boy quickly made it's way towards you, as he knew you always liked to leave early. He cleared his throat, making you noticing his presence. You smiled at him. "Hi Isogai-kun, what do you need?" Isogai's heart dropped. Every time he heard you call him 'Isogai' instead of 'Yuuma' like you used to he felt like just giving up. He shook the negative thoughts away before grabbing your hand and walking outside with your very confused self.

Once the two of you got outside, Isogai took deep breaths to calm himself down before saying: "(Y/N), do you really not remember me?" He asked rather sadly. You shook your head and gave him a pitiful smile. "I'm sorry Isogai-kun, but I can't remember anything or anyone. I don't even know what caused me to forget everything in the first place" You admitted. "Besides, there's already a special someone in my heart, but I can't quite figure out who it was" You added.

After hearing that, Isogai's whole world crumbled. Who stole your heart? Oh he would kill to know who it was. Why couldn't it be him? Why, just why? He nodded with tears in his eyes as you both bid your goodbyes.

'I guess after all, those times will just be a one-sided memory...'