Karma x Nagisa

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lmao I killed peope with the last Nagisa x Reader I'M SORRY BUT I WANTED TO WRITE ANGST HEHEHE

Requested By: @YumiTheUnicorn

The next chapter will be something different from a one shot but it was just so funny I couldn't resist not writing it xD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(IN THIS SCENARIO KARMA DOESN'T KNOW NAGISA IS A BOY)

"Nagisa-chan~ Look at this" The red haired boy called out as he grabbed his hand and dragged him towards an unknown location

"Karma. Please tell me that you didn't kidnap anyone" Nagisa pleaded as he walked behind him, blushing at the touch of their hands.

Nagisa knew that Karma thought he was a girl. He wanted to tell him the truth, but after he told him once before, Karma had just laughed it off as a joke and changed the subject entirely. Besides, 5 years had passed, so if his red haired crush found out his gender was a lie, he would be extremely upset and disappointed. Maybe even disgusted.

The fear of Karma finding out eventually and the guilt of not telling him slowly ate the blue haired boy.

"Look! You can see the whole city from here!" Karma grinned as the two stood at the top of the mountain of their 3-E campus.

"Woah... The view is gorgeous" Nagisa said in awe. The flashing lights, the houses, buildings, everything was at their sight. He felt as if he was on top of the world.

"I wonder if I can throw a fishing pole from here. Maybe catch somebody's sandwich or something" Karma laughed deviously making Nagisa sweat drop. 'Way to ruin the mood Karma...' He thought.

"Oh look, shooting stars" Karma suddenly pointed out. Nagisa's blue eyes widened as he saw the stars flash by. He closed them as he made a wish. Opening them again, he took in the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Nagisa, do you really believe that you can wish on those stars?" Karma teased with a laugh.

"Not really but, anything can happen right?" The boy replied with a small smile on his face.

"So what did you wish for?" Asked Karma after a while of silence.

"To not be judged. Shoot, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone my wish or it wouldn't come true..." Nagisa pouted.

"About the fact that you're a boy yet everyone thinks of you as a girl?" Karma asked making Nagisa look at him in shock.

"H-How did you--"

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

The blue haired stayed quiet not knowing what to say. A pang of sadness and guilt rushed through him like wildfire.

"K-Karma-kun... I'm sorry! I know I should've told you before and I'm a horrible person for making you think I was a girl. And I know that I probably don't deserve your forgiveness but I just want to say I'm sorry! I couldn't help but feel like I'd disappoint you if I said I was a boy. I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way that I do and that you would feel disgusted. I'm sorry..." Nagisa cried. Tears in the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall as he bowed at the red haired in front of him.

A few minutes of agonizing silence passed before Karma stood Nagisa u straight and leaned in kissing his cheek before giving him a sly smile.

"Who said I didn't feel the same way?"