Maehara x Reader

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I thought of an amazing idea for this one shot when I was at the airport today. I'm going to New Jersey, Boston and some other places BTW so I wont be able to update much~

So for this I chose Maehara-kun~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were outside your apartment looking up at it with a sad smile. That place contained so many memories for you and it hurt that you had to leave it behind.

"(Y/N)-chan, come on, the taxi's here" Your brother, called out as he opened the car's trunk and threw in the suitcases.

"Yeah..." You breathed out and got inside. Soon the car started moving and you felt tears prickling in your eyes as you passed the oh so familiar streets.

But you couldn't go back on your word now. You had lived in Kunugigaoka for the longest time and attended to it's famous Junior High School. Even befriended people and got a boyfriend.

I can't tell him... He'll be hurt... You thought as you rested your cheek on your palm and looked out the window.

Then, everything seemed to go in slow motion when you passed by a certain orange haired boy. Your eyes widened as you two made contact for a brief second then passed by.

Maehara... I'm so sorry...

You didn't even bother to stop your tears as you sped away.

"Was that... (Y/N)? And she was crying... Don't tell me..." Maehara trailed off as he turned back to the taxi in the distance and saw it turn to the highway to the airport. His eyes widened as he started running.

***

"This is it (Y/N)-chan. We're going back to America. Aren't you excited? I am, I mean I had been wanting to leave for years now!" Your brother stated in relief. You quickly wiped your tears away as you stood on the gate line.

"Y-Yeah. Super excited" You forced a smile. You didn't want to leave. You wanted to tell everyone that you were leaving but you couldn't look at them in the eye since it hurt you so much.

"(Y/N)!!!" You heard that familiar voice as you jumped startled.

Why is he here?!

"M-Maehara...?" You asked as you went to turn around only to be enveloped in a warm embrace. Your eyes widened at your boyfriend's actions.

"What are you doing here?" You asked biting your lip.

"Don't 'What are you doing here' me! Were you just planning on leaving me just like that?" He yelled quietly, but I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I... I couldn't tell you. I didn't want to hurt you or anyone..." You replied.

"Didn't you think that this was going to hurt me even more?!" I flinched at that. His grip tightened around me as if he was afraid to let go, which he probably was.

"Please don't leave me..." He muttered. You started crying and hugged him back tightly.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!" You apologized over and over again.

You could care less that everyone was staring at you two in awe. Even your brother.

"(Y/N)-chan" Your brother called out to you. You pulled away from the hug and turned to him.

"You can stay if you want" He smiled. That was all you wanted to hear. You grinned as you ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks (B/N). I'll miss you big bro" You said and pulled away.

"Me too little sis. Oh and Maehara-kun?" He called out.

"Hm?"

"Treat her right. If I find out you hurt her in any way, consider yourself dead" (B/N) threatened. You laughed wiping your tears away as you ran back to your boyfriend who wrapped an arm around your waist.

"You don't have to tell me, I know that already" Maehara smiled and you watched your brother go.

Afterwards when you walked out of the airport, hand in hand with the blonde ginger. Maehara glanced at you and frowned, hitting your head.

"Itai. What was that for?" You asked.

"Don't you dare do something like that ever again" He muttered not looking at you. You smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Feeling better?"

"Nope!" He said with a cheeky grin and he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss lasted a few minutes and you finally pulled away for air.

"N-Now?" You stammered, your face red.

"Hm... Nah. You look so cute" He teased poking your cheek.

"S-Shut up! You were almost crying back there!" You shot back and expression turned to a flustered one.

"N-No I wasn't. Besides you were crying a waterfall"

"You know what? I think I can renew my flight, I'll go get a new one" You said with a smirk and began to walk back.

"NO!" He yelled grabbing your hand and pulling you back.

"Alright, sorry... But seriously, don't go" He apologized with red cheeks. You laughed to yourself.

"What's so funny?" Maehara asked.

"Nothing~" You replied innocently.

"(Y/N)..." He said threateningly.

"Its just that, you look so cute when you're embarrassed!" You teased and noticed how he blushed.

"I do not"

"Yeah! You do!"

"Whatever! Let's just go home..."

"Fineee~ Embarrassed Maehara equal cute Maehara he he" You teased.

"Now you're teasing with math?!"

"Maybe~"

"Gosh (Y/N). You're such a dork"

"But I'm an awesome dork" You said laughing striking a pose.