Sugino x Dandere!Reader

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Requested By: Booknerd26272

Ugh I'm sorry I'm taking so long to update! Last week was exam week and a bunch of stuff is going on :/

Anyways here you go and sorry if this isn't how a Dander should act, I literally had no idea and had to investigate xD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Y/N)!" You heard a voice call out making you jump up a bit startled. Turning your head around you saw your classmate and boyfriend, Sugino was it?

"H-Hai?" You uttered out, cheeks red.

"So I saw this new arcade on the way to school and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me? Not that you have to since I know you don't like crowded placed but I wanted to ask you and--"

"Sugi-kun, it's alright. B-But are you okay, you know, g-going out with me and all..." You cut him off.

It had always been like this. You see, your personality has always been a bit, shy let's say. You found yourself being extremely antisocial but it wasn't because you disliked people. You actually loved to talk to people, but because of an incident in elementary school, you had become far too afraid to speak and you had grown rather shy and timid, so yoi only opened up to people whom you think you could trust. How Sugino and you got together? That's a story for another day.

"Why wouldn't I be okay? You're my girlfriend (Y/N)!" He said matter-of-factly as he offered you a smile and he stuck his hand out. "So, let's go yeah?"

You smiled slightly and took his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. The two of you walked out of the classroom hand in hand, ignoring the rather obvious octopus teacher who was furiously taking notes and crying while muttering "My students are growing up..."

Once Sugino and you got to the arcade, your eyes sparkled at the amount of games. Secretly, you were a complete fan of this kind of things, but the only person that knew was Sugino.

"Sugino-kun, can we go to the baseball game first?" You asked shyly tugging on his shirt sleeve slightly. He grinned and nodded.

"Okay but you better be ready to loose!"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that..." You muttered with a small smirk.

"Oh yeah? You wanna make a deal? Looser has to do all the winner asks for a whole day" Sugino challenged. You nodded and shook hands as the two of you ran off to the game.

The concept of the game was simple, with a bat, hit all the baseballs in the target. There were 3 difficulties. Easy, Medium and Hard. Easy was an easy big target. Medium was a smaller target. Hard was an even smaller target that moved around.

The two of you grabbed a helmet and a bat each and walked inside the respective cages where the game was held.

"We'll play on hard" Sugino told the man as you gave him the tokens.

"Ready... GO!" The man spoke and the target started moving and the machine started shooting baseballs at you two.

***

"H-How..." Sugino muttered. You had kicked his ass. 542 points to 328.

"I've been practicing" You said simply with a sheepish smile.

"B-But I'm in the baseball club! I've been at this longer than you! Man... Oh well, either way you're so good (Y/N)! You should teach me some time!" He said with a grin. This was one of the things you loved from him, that he was always able to offer you a smile no matter what situation you were on.

"Alright miss, you can choose one out of the big prizes over there" The man spoke clearing his throat as he, himself was shocked at what just happened.

"I-I'll take the baseball helmet" You spoke quietly. The man nodded and he handed you the blue helmet. Once the two of you left the game you held the helmet out for Sugino.

"D-Do you want it?" You asked him shyly. His eyes sparkled and he nodded happily.

"Y-You need to do something for me first. I won the bet" You added making him sweat drop.

"Fine. What is it?"

"C-Can you g-give me a k-k-kiss...?" You stuttered, your cheeks reddening completely.

Sugino blushed 50 shades of red [I ACTUALLY WROTE GRAY OMG BYE] and he averted his gaze somewhere else.

"A-Alright" He muttered before leaning in and closing his eyes. You closed yours and stood on your tip toes to reach him since you were quite short and pressed your lips together in a sweet kiss. The two of you kissed shyly, both of you not knowing really what to do, but then Sugino manned up and licked your bottom lip requesting for entrance. You could feel your face burn in embarrassment as you slightly parted your lips and he inserted his tongue in your mouth playing with yours.

After a few minutes you two pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Here's your helmet" You muttered handing it to him. He slightly chuckled.

"Thanks, hey can we do that again?" He asked cheerfully and without waiting for an answer, he pulled you in again for another kiss, this time more passionate and sweet than before.

You were definitely going to go out more with him if this happened every time!