Karasuma x Irina

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bcuz we all ship these two teachers together lmao xD

Requested By: GoruPotato

Sorry if it's short! But I really don't have much ideas sorreh >~<

READ THE MANGA FIRST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I should really do something about this whole problem. The kids really like that octopus so they won't be able to finish the job" Irina muttered to herself as she searched for the perfect assassination plan on her computer. 

Deep inside, a feeling that had been bottled up inside for the longest time was beginning to resurface again as her fingers began to tremble every time she pressed a key on the computer. The woman's eyes widened as her body shook in the emotion she had forgotten.

Fear.

Irina was afraid. The beautiful female assassin with 11 confirmed kills around the world was scared. Of what you're probably wondering? The possible end of the world that's what.

"...But if I do this plan and successfully kill that monster.... The kids will hate me...." She whispered as tears built up in her clear blue eyes.

Not one before had she cared what others thought about her, but after spending months with these students, her cold heart had become warm again and she felt at the home she never had. Having one of the students hate her would be like a stab with a knife. Now what if it was the whole class? She couldn't bare imagine those disappointed looks on their faces as she stood there, after killing their teacher.

"Irina? Are you alright?!" A familiar voice rang through her ears as her head snapped up. She noticed her partner on this whole operation, Karasuma Tadaomi, the man she had fallen for without wanting to.

At this question, she finally broke as Irina launched into Karasuma hugging him tightly as if afraid that if she let him go he would disappear. She sobbed 

Karasuma was beyond shocked. He had never seen her like this. She was usually composed and fooling around sometimes, and it broke his heart a little to see her crying. He placed one of his arms on her waist and the other one behind her head for comfort.

After a while, Irina had calmed down more and her sobs had died down to quiet hiccups. Karasuma took this as a chance and asked her.

"What happened?"

"S-Sorry you had to see me like this... I'm so pathetic... A trained professional assassin crying over such a stupid thing as the end of the world and the disappointment in those around her..." Irina spoke as she laughed sadly at her own misery.

"It's not stupid. Even if it's only a 1% chance the world might not explode, it is still possible so it's normal to be afraid. Don't bottle up your feelings Irina. Sometimes you just need to let it all out" The man explained as he lifted her chin up with two fingers.

The two stared at each other's eyes as they shared a soft kiss. Once they pulled away, Karasuma smiled at her, a quite rare thing to happen.

"If you need someone don't be afraid to ask. We're all here for you" Was the last thing he said before he let her go and walked out of the faculty room, leaving Irina as a blushing mess.

Once she snapped out of her trance, she ran out after him and called out:

"I love you!"

Karasuma stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at her.

"I love you Karasuma" She repeated.

The brown haired man smiled again and nodded.

"I know" He said and walked away. The blonde woman smiled brightly as she nodded and went back inside the faculty office, touching her lips with two fingers.