Nagisa x Reader

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It appears that Nagisa is quite famous now lol *^* I PREFER KARMA THOUGH HE'S BAE <3~

Requested By: 

GO CROSSDRESSER POWER (okno don't kill me 0.0)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Y/N)-san!" You heard your name being called out. You were currently daydreaming as always, well at least until you got snapped out of your thoughts.

"Y-Yes Nagisa-kun?" You asked quickly blinking twice.

"We have been trying to get your attention for 10 minutes now (Y/N)-chan. Were you dreaming of your blue prince charming~?" Karma asked smirking at you. You felt a blush creep onto your cheeks.

"S-Shut it sadist!" You growled. Nagisa just sat there, completely oblivious to the situation.

Ever since you met him, you have had a crush on the short blue-haired assassin. You couldn't help it, everything about him made you weak to your knees, and you thought his pigtails only made him even more cute. You loved Nagisa to death. 

Unfortunately you chose the wrong person to tell that to. Karma. Ever since you told him who your crush was he hasn't stopped teasing the heck out of you, which scares you since you think that Nagisa might take the hint someday.

"Why a blue prince?" Asked Nagisa curiously. Karma and you looked at each other and face palmed. How can one be so oblivious to things?! Oh well, it was better this way.

"Because (Y/N)-chan likes-"

"I SAID SHUT IT SADIST!" You yelled clamping your hand over his mouth.

"A-Anyways, about our science project due tomorrow, we should get together today to do it don't you guys think?" Nagisa said changing the subject.

"Yeah sure whatever~" Karma said bored. Suddenly, a smirk came to his face as he looked at you. You gulped. That smirk didn't mean anything good, and you were completely sure he already was setting the two of you up.

"Okay. Who's house though?"

"We could go to mine? My mom won't be there tonight anyways so we shouldn't need to worry about her" Nagisa suggested cringing a bit. You felt bad for him. His mom was a bit... Psycho. More than the sadist over here unfortunately.

"Sure thing. How does 5 sound?" You asked. The two boys nodded.

Well, at least you get to spend more time with Nagisa.

***

You felt your heart beating fast in your chest as you stood in Nagisa's porch step. Looking down at your appearance you were wondering if you over-dressed?

You had a blue shirt and a white skirt with some black leggings underneath. Finally some blue sandals. 

You had never been to Nagisa's house before so you wanted to look decent. Finally, building up some confidence, you rang the doorbell. You felt your phone beep in your purse, but right when you were going to take it out the door opened, revealing the short blue-haired boy.

"Hi (Y/N)-san" He greeted cheerfully. You blushed a bit and smiled.

"H-Hey Nagisa-kun..." You muttered. He stepped aside to let you in, which you did. Leaving your shoes at the entrance, the two of you walked over to the living room and sat on the couch.

'Awkward'  You thought. Neither of you were saying a word.

You sighed as you took out your phone to check why it had beeped earlier and your eyes widened.

From: ThatIdioticSadist

yo (Y/N)-chan! guess what? i'm not coming i'm sick :P

fight~ ;)

"That son of a bit-biscuit" You muttered. Nagisa turned to you and looked at your phone in curiosity.

"What's wrong?"

"O-Oh uh... W-Well. You see, um, Karma-kun isn't coming.... Because he's... Sick" You said laughing nervously.

"What?! He's sick?! Is he okay?" He panicked. You chuckled at how much he cared for his friend. You were quite jealous of Karma to be honest.

"Yeah he's fine. But he said to start the project without him" You added. You were really nervous that you were going to be alone with Nagisa.

After that little conversation the two of you began building your project. Nagisa was in charge of making the prototype while you made the report and stuff.

"That Karma... I swear I'll give him a piece of my mind" You muttered to yourself as you wrote the report.

On the other hand, as Nagisa worked on the project he was staring at you with a sad expression.

'I bet (Y/N)-san likes Karma-kun. I wouldn't blame her though, Karma is really good looking after all. I'm nothing compared to him, so how am I supposed to fight against him?' He sighed and looked at you again with a determined look on his face this time.

'I'll ask her'

"Um (Y/N)-san can I ask you something?" He asked shyly.

"Go on" You said as you took a sip of your glass of water.

"Do... Do you like Karma-kun?" 

Upon hearing his statement you spit out the water and choked on it, coughing. Nagisa ran over to you and patted your back to help.

After your coughing fit you began to laugh which left the boy completely confused.

"A-As if I would like that idiot! C'mon Nagisa! Can't you take the hint that I like you?" You blurted out with a grin. His eyes widened and yours did too as you realized what you had said.

"I-I mean, I like you as a, uh..." You trailed off trying to find the words to say. Your face was completely red and you were stuttering random words, but you stopped once you felt something warm on your lips.

It took you a few seconds to realize what was happening. Nagisa was kissing you. Smiling, you kissed him back closing your eyes.

Once he pulled away he smiled adorably and blushed.

"I-I'm glad you feel the same way then!" He said happily as he hugged you.

"Me too" You whispered hugging him back.

Meanwhile out the window two figures were staring at you two with grins. Well, one had a permanent grin on his face while the other one was just smirking.

"See? Told you something would happen. Remember the deal now sensei~ (Y/N)-chan owes me now as well~" Karma smirked deviously as he took out his knife

"W-Wait Karma-kun! First let me write this on my journal!" The yellow octopus shrieked as he struggled to write quickly while evading the red head who was currently trying to assassinate him.