Chapter 13 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Alright. Let's go get Sky then," I said while getting up.

As we walked across the Ballroom, we told some of the guys we were getting ready to leave. I walked out of the ballroom first only to have someone run into me. It was Sky. I smiled but it faded when I notice she had her heels in one hand and the other one holding something tight.

"What's wrong?" I asked her only to get no response. I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me. Tears filled up her eyes and were starting to escape. I felt my heart break as I saw her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked in a soft voice a bit tensed. I looked at her but nothing came out her mouth. She was trying her hardest to keep it together. I took her palm where she had it closed tight. I opened it to see the necklace her parents gave her broken into pieces.

I looked up to see Lucifer making his way behind her a few feet away. "I broke her necklace and she's crying about it. You have so much money, Skylar. I'm pretty sure you could buy another one. I could even buy you a much better one," Lucifer to her from behind.

Anger flared through my body and I quicked ran past her and attacked Lucifer. I started punching him as hard as possible. My anger grew strong with each hit. I was then pulled off him and held back.

"What the hell!?" Lucifer growled while getting off the ground. His eyes were now black.

I heard a door shut. I looked to see all the guys behind me and Jay had shut the Ballroom door so no one could see or hear what was happening. I looked around for Sky but only saw the entrance door open. I turned to Lucifer and tried to tackle him again but Ethan and Randy were holding me back.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" I yelled. "YOU KNOW HOW HEARTBROKEN SHE'S GOING TO BE?!"

"It's just a stupid necklace. She could buy another one," he spoke with a huge ego. Man, I wanted to break his neck so badly. Seeing Skylar cry always takes a piece of me.

"What happened?!" Jay asked, standing between us.

I shook myself free from Ethan's and Randy's hold. "He broke her necklace," I growled. I was then pushed aside by someone.

"Please tell me you're not talking about the necklace Sky cherishes," Gabe said looking at me.

"It is."

That was all I had to say for Gabe to tackle Lucifer. We all stood there and watched as Gabe kicked his ass. It only lasted 10 seconds until Gabe snapped his neck. Then it hit me. "You can't kill him," I said looking at Lucifer's body that was on the ground.

Gabe got off his body and looked at me. "Why not?"

"Because I am the Devil you dumb fuck," a voice growled. Lucifer's eyes were black and he was now standing up as if Gabe didn't just snap his neck.

"We got to go find Sky," I spoke to Ethan and Jay. They both nodded and we started to jog out of the mansion. We took the limo home. Once we reached I let out a frustrated groan as I saw Lucifer standing outside the door.

"You're no longer welcomed in this house," I spat.

"Would you tell me why that necklace is so important to her?" he huffed in annoyance. He didn't even seem concerned or slightly worried.

I ignored him and opened the door. We walked inside and I closed the door on Lucifer only to have him walk through the door.

"It was the only thing she had left from her parents, you idiot!" Ethan spat at him.

Lucifer looked at us and then realized what he had done. "Now get out," I yelled and started walking upstairs.

"I can't. I need to protect her from Godric," he stated.