Chapter 50: Lost and Found

Start from the beginning

"That's interesting. I wonder how they will do without us around to motivate them", Misty replied.

"I bet they learned a lot from you. And you all from them", Delia responded.

"You are right mom. It turns out that when they stopped being our enemies, they started to become our rivals", said Ash. "And nothing is more helpful than having a few good rivals to compete with".

"You know, I think they were your rivals all along", Delia replied. "I have to go. I will be around tomorrow afternoon if you need to talk".

"Pika pi!" Pikachu exclaimed.

"I didn't forget about you", said Delia. "I really have to go but I hope you have a great day you two".

"Thanks, same to you", said Misty.

They exchanged goodbyes and hung up the phone. When Ash and Misty got back to camp they resumed their training with Pikachu and Azuril. But they did not know that they were being watched.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

A small girl with crimson red hair crouched in the bushes. Two teenage Pokémon trainers, a male and a female, were having a practice battle. The boy used his Buizel to fight the girl's Corsola. A Pikachu and Azuril watched from the sidelines as the two trainers battled it out.

"This has to be them", the girl thought to herself. "What other sixteen year old boy has a Pikachu that doesn't stay in its Pokeball? It looks like they are finished their battle. I should get their attention"

"Ahem!" the girl announced, making herself visible to the two Pokémon trainers. They jumped back in surprise.

"Oh, hello", said the redhead. "We didn't see you there. You scared us".

"Yeah, I had no idea you were even watching us", said Ash.

"Pika pika pi pika" said Pikachu. "I saw them but you were to busy looking at Misty to listen".

"Can we help you with something?" Ash asked in his usual, upbeat voice.

"Are you Ash Ketchum?" the mysterious girl asked.

"Yes", he replied.

"And I'm Misty Waterflower", Misty told the girl. "Have we met before? You look familiar".

"We have definitely never met. I am looking for Jessie and James. You are traveling with them, right?" the girl asked hopefully.

"We were, but not anymore. Why are you looking for them?" asked Ash.

"It's a long story. Is there somewhere we can talk privately. I don't want anyone to overhear us", the girl responded.

"Um sure. We can go back to my room", said Misty. "No one is around the dorms during the day".

"Ok. I will follow you there", the girl replied.

Misty and Ash led her to the Pokémon center. She looked like she was about thirteen or fourteen years old. She had crimson hair that stopped at her waist and pale skin. Her eyes were gray. After a silent ten minute walk back to the bunks, Misty, Ash, and the girl sat down on the floor.

"My name is Rumika. I am Jessiebelle's little sister" she confessed.

"You mean that you're a Winchester!?" Misty exclaimed.

"No way!" Ash exclaimed. "Why are you here? And why are you looking for Jessie and James?"

"I am here because I need to help them. They do not know that they are in danger", Rumika responded.