Cap.13:"Spending the night with him"(Smut)

"Mark"Jackson suddenly said.He seemed to look serious.
"Yes?"Mark replied relaxing himself on the sofa.

"I don't really feel like watching a movie now..."Jackson pushed Mark,making him lay with his back against the sofa.
Jackson got himself above him,looking intensly at him.

Mark gave him a confused gaze as Jackson leaned down to slowly peck then kiss his lips.

"I wanna have fun with you tonight,Mark."Jackson's voice suddenly lowered,sounding sexy.

"Are you sure you truly want this to happen?..."Mark said a bit worried.

"Yes,you're all that I want Mark!"after those words slipped from Jackson's lips he attacked again Mark's lips,but this time he was rougher.

Then Jackson moved his head a bit lower for kissing the older boy on his soft neck and occasionally biting it,which made Mark let out some low groans.

Jackson's hands made their way to the edge of Mark's t-shirt.He slowly lifted it up,discarding and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

The younger started leaving kisses on Mark's body and Mark couldn't help it but moan.

"Yes...Moan for me,moan my name"Jackson said somehow proud of himself.
"Jackson..."Mark half moaned his name"I love you"he continued as he was trying to unbuckle the boy's belt.

"I love you too...mhmm~ the good boy is needy,ha?"he smirked in a devilish way.
"Shup up...and don't be such a tease..."

Jackson lowered his hand down to Mark's crotch,feeling his hard boner."So hard because of me..."he said as he started massaging the boy's clothed hard member.

"You're such a turn on,Wangu~..."Mark groaned at Jackson's touch"I just couldn't help myself."he finished saying.

After that,Jackson got off Mark's body,slowly now getting on his knees in front of his boyfriend.
He took off the older's pants and boxers,revealing his hard shaft.

Mark blushed as Jackson started rubbing it.Then without hesitation,Jackson started licking along Mark's lenght before fully sucking it.

Mark tangled his fingers in his lover's messy hair and leaned his head back,closing his eyes,as Jackson started tasting him.

"It feels so good...don't stop making magic with your sweet mouth..."Mark barely managed to say.
Jackson was slowly sending him over the edge.

He sensed that Mark is close,because he arched his back,started moving his hips to get some more friction and moaned loudly his name.

"Fuck...I am about to--..."Mark finally came into Jackson's mouth.He swallowed Mark's warm cum,then he licked his lips.

The fun continued during the night.They made each other feel great and moan in pure ecstasy.

Later,in the night Jackson collapsed near Mark's body,huged him from behind and fell asleep exhausted.

The next day Mark woke up first,feeling a bit weird.He just realised what happend last night,but he was happy.

"Did you sleep well?"Jackson woke up,smiling lovely at his boyfriend.
"I did."Mark answered then kissed his forehead.
"You were so sexy last night...I'm glad you're totally mine now.I love you!"Jackson continued,biting his lower lip.

"I love you too."Mark smiled widely back at him.
"We're lucky it's Sunday."Jackson chuckled,then he got out of bed.

"Umm...you do realise you're completely naked right?"Mark looked away blushing.
"There's nothing to be embarassed about,don't you like what you see?"the Jackpride spoke.

"Stop goofing around and put some clothes on you!"Mark said while laughing.

"You rest a bit more pretty sleeping beauty,while I get breakfast done!"Jackson said as he walked out the room and ran his hand through his hair,which was a complete mess.

Mark hidden his handsome face into the bedsheets,smiling brightly.

He was so happy that he could make Jackson change in a better person.A person who could love him the rest of his life.
From someone who he used to hate,Jackson turned into someone without a day would be impossible to live.

Hey everyone!This is the first time I ever wrote smut,sorry if is not too good xD....
Thank you again for all your votes!❤
I've decided to write a smutty chapter because a few of my readers requested it.It's more kind of a light smut xD.

It's more kind of a light smut xD