Cap.9:"-Not your fault-"

Mark didn't go to school for 2 days.Bambam was concearned but he couldn't check on Mark,right now when they just -broke up-.

Meanwhile,Jackson was worried sick.
He has been trying to call Mark,but it was pointless because he wasn't picking up or he even declined a few calls.

It was weekend when Jackson saw Mark standing on a bench in the park.He looked so thoughtful.
Jackson rush to the boy,he wanted to know what really happend.

"Mark!!Finally you appeared somewhere!Where the hell have you been?"Jackson said while he took a seat near Mark.

"It's...complicated and I needed a break."Mark replied.
"Complicate my ass! It was pretty lonely without you!"Jackson patted his shoulder.

After a bit,Mark turns to Jackson.
"Do you care to listen what happend?"
"Only if you care enough to explain."he said on a cool tone.

"You know,Bambam...we are best friends since we were kids and a week ago he told me that he loves me..."

"Okay and what's so depressive about that?"Jackson tried to hide his smirk.

"Well...I gave him a chance and it was terrible! Now he is hear broken and he probably hates me..."

"That's his problem,he can't force you to love him when you feel nothing!"Jackson protested.

"Yeah,you are right."

"Monday you'll back at school right,Mark?And don't worry about seeing Bambam,I'll be there with ya!"

"Yes and...thanks Jackson."he forced smile.

Jackson suddenly pulled Mark into a hug and he patted his back,telling him not to worry about what happend anymore.

Mark stared feeling a bit better after he saw and spoke with Jackson.He needed someone to release him from his unecessary guilt and Jackson was that someone.

Even if they were different as personalities,they somehow completed each other really well and Mark knew that.

Jackson was the protective,funny,loving,talkative,outgoing and also jealous type.

Mark loved the way he was making his days better by making him laugh.
He accepted the fact that Jackson was kind of...touchy.

However,Jackson was just the right type of person for Mark.
They even looked very cute toghether!