Cap.10:"No more mistakes"

Mark stopped spending his time with Bambam,as the younger boy requested.He wasn't left alone,he was enjoying more his time with Jackson and they got even closer than before.

It's been nearly 3 weeks since Bambam didn't speak with his hyung.He even avoided him as much as he could.
Mark respected his decision and also kept the distance.

The classes just finished.Mark hurried putting his books in his backback,because he wanted to get home faster than usual.He felt drained of energy.

''Mark!what's with the rush?''Jackson asked,noticing that the boy was about to leave the class without waiting for him.

''I'm very tired,I need to recover some energy before today's meditations so I can concentrate well.''Mark responded lazily.

''Ah,I see...but can you stay 10 more minutes,please~?''Jackson made some big puppy eyes.

Seeing that Mark was expresionless,he sighted slightly and grabbed the boy by his wrist.He started dragging Mark along some stairs.

''Jackson,where are you taking me?''Mark asked curious.

''You'll see,just follow me!''Jackson said being kind of nervous.
It was pretty obvious that he planned something out.

After they walked a bit,they finally reached the school's rooftop.
It was the sunset and the view was totally mind blowing.

''Woah!!It looks so amazing!''Mark said stunned,enjoying the great view

''I know,I wanted to show you this place sooner but you always seemed busy or you were in a rush.''Jackson said while he sat on the rooftop's edge.

Mark walked closer and took a seat next to Jackson.

''Mark...you have no clue why I brought you here,do you?''Jackson murmured.

''To see the beautiful view?...Dunno,is there another reason?''he said confused.

''You pabo...you still didn't noticed yet...''Jackson continued.

''Notice wha--...''Mark was cutted off,because Jackson suddenly grabbed the back of his head and kissed his lips.

Mark blushed and he kissed back,trying to reach Jackson's hand.After they broke the kiss Jackson was waiting for Mark's response,smiling a bit dumbly.

''Notice that I fell for you.''Jackson resumed the previous sentence.

Mark smiled so brightly and looked straight into Jackson's dark eyes.

''What a surprise...wait...It means you--...''

''Yes,I've changed and gave up on everything I was before,only for you Mark!''Jackson nearly half shouted.

''That's...nice of you,but...why did you bullied me back then?...''Mark said while he looked away for a moment.

''Cause I wanted you to notice me somehow....and I didn't know how to act...I'm so sorry,I've been a complete asshole!''Jackson asnwered honestly and lowered his head as a sign of apology.

''It's alright now,I forgave you long ago.''Mark smiled and then he hugged Jackson.

''We should go,we gotta study!''Mark said while he stood up.

''Yeah,but first...I wanna ask if y--...''Mark cutted him off this time.

''I do feel the same about you,Jackson,''he smiled cutely as he kissed the boy's cheek.

''That's what I wanted to hear!We can go now!''Jackson said happly,taking Mark's soft hand.

They walked holding hands,actually they didn't care if someone noticed them.

Mark felt something more fore Jackson for a while,but he wanted to make sure that Jackson felt the same a bout him.

''You are the only reason why I changed into a complete different person,thank you Mark!''Jackson said while he unlocked the door for Mark.

''I feel special now.''Mark answered,slightly blushing and then he went towards Jackson to kiss his sweet plump lips again.

''Now let's get to school stuff!''Mark said after the broke the kiss.

"Weren't you exhausted,hmm?"

"I'm not!Stop searching for excuses to skip the meditations and start using your brain already!"Jackson laughed loudly at how funny Mark looked when he tried to look serious.

''Fine...fine -teacher-!''Jackson pouted,making Mark laught a bit too.

fine -teacher-!''Jackson pouted,making Mark laught a bit too