Cap.6:''Close-friends-"

The next day,when Mark and Bambam reached the class,they noticed a backpack on Bambam's seat.It belonged to Jackson.

''Hyung,why is this backpack on my seat?Do you know to who it belongs?''Bambam asked confused.

Mark recognized Jackson's backpack but before he could answer,Jackson entered in the class and patted Bambam on the shoulder.

''It's mine,bro!You don't mind if I stay near Mark today right?''he said relaxed.

Bambam looked at his hyung with big,sad puppy eyes.He doesn't trust Jackson yet.
''Well...okay...if you wish,I'll go sit somewhere else then.''

''Please don't get upset because of this,Bam.''Mark said.

''No,no...but,hyung,can we talk a bit...outside?I have to ask you something.''Bambam requested.

Bambam told Mark to follow him outside the class,so Jackson won't hear their conversation.

Once they were out,Bambam started talking:
''Hyung,since when Jackson Wang is acting nice?''

''Since I started tutoring him.He seems to have a good side too,just give him a chance like I did...He is not that bad as we thought!''Mark avoided any eye contact while he was talking.

''Seems like he changed over night,that's a good thing...I guess.And I am sure that's only because of you,hyung!''Bambam said smiling.

''Less problems for us then,Bam.''they both started laughing and entered in the class.

Jackson was looking over his tutor's notes.Mark sat next to him.

''Your handwriting it's cool!I can understand what's writing here!''Jackson said.

''It's nothing great.''Mark smiled at him

''Compared to mine,it is!I can't even understand what I'm writing with my own hand!''He laughed and so did Mark.

Suddenly Jackson said:
"Your friend doesn't like me,ha?He looks weird at me."

"It's not that he doesn't like you,he is just not used to see you wanting to hang out with me."Mark said while he was correcting Jackson's homework.

"He thinks he'll get replaced by me or somethin'?Jackson continued.

"No,don't worry about this silly matter,Jackson."Mark calmly said.

"K,boss!"he smirked.

All this time,Jackson was analysing closely every move Mark did.He somehow seemed to be captured by his soft and innocent figure,he had been gazing at him like a fascinated kid.

After a day spent,sitting next to Jackson and explaining him certain stuff he wasn't able to understand well during classes,Mark thought to himself that Jackson is not a bad guy at all.He just...wasn't understood and he wasn't surounded by the right people.

Since that day,Jackson started hanging out with Mark and Bambam.
Well...Bambam was kind of left aside,because Mark's whole attention was on Jackson.They got pretty close to eacthother.

Jackson started to improve,he treated Mark well and he listend his advices.He even started doing his homework and studying for school.Jackson's situation also improved...but his -old friends-left him hanging.

He told Mark that he doesn't care about those assholes anymore,and that he finds Mark more interesting than them.
And so,two months had nearly passed since Mark and Jackson became friends.

Mark went everyday to Jackson's place for meditating him and this became a habbit.They felt good having each other's company.