Cap.3:"Is this bad luck?"

The following day it also represents an ordinary tiring school day.
It was the English class, held by teacher Kim Namjoon.

Jackson was late, as always. He entered in the class around 8:30am, when the class already started half hour ago.
He didn't even bothered to excuse himself, he just went straight to his seat while he was yawning rudely.

After another half of hour the bell rang.
Teacher Namjoon cleared his throat and looked disappointed at Jackson.
"Mr.Wang, I'd like to get your attention over your situation, which is not a very brilliant one."the teacher said quite angry.

"It doesn't matter to me! Life's life and I wanna live it as I desire. What's the point in learning useless crap?'' Jackson didn't seem to care at all.

The only students left in class were Mark and Bambam, who heard the whole conversation.
"That's what he gets for being an incompetent lazy ass." Mark whispered to his friend, while he rolled his eyes in annoyance and smirked a bit.

"Mr.Tuan!" the teacher suddenly called Mark's name.
"Could you come over here, I need your help?'' he nicely requested.
"Sure!" Mark stood up, making his way to the teacher's desk.

"I have an important task for you, Mark. Since you are our best student and Mr.Wang, which is present here, has a hard time with studying and with his actual marks he will not pass this grade, I would like you to tutor him and help him pass. I am sure that you can succed."

Mark froze in front of the teacher, he totally didn't want to accept that because he hated Jackson with his entire being.
Also, Jackson gave the teacher a weird cold look.

"But,tea--" he had been cut off by his teacher.
"Do not complain Wang! This is the best way to help you! You should put some effort in this!" he rose his tone.

Teacher Namjoon didn't wait for Mark's answer but he took it as a 'yes' anyway.
"From now on, Mr.Tuan will be looking after you and he will be your tutor, so please tread him kindly."
After the teacher said that, he left the classroom, leaving the boys looking shocked at eachother.

After a moment of silence, Jackson was the first to speak:
"You, MY tutor?! What kind of bad joke is this??!" Jackson said angrily.
"Look...I don't want to do this either, but the teacher..--"
"Screw that ugly idiot!! This crap won't happen, you got it Tuan?" he said even more irritated.

--""Screw that ugly idiot!! This crap won't happen, you got it Tuan?" he said even more irritated

Mark only nodded. He already knew that he has to do what teacher Namjoon said, even if he liked the idea or not.

Bambam was literally lost in space and he was just staring at them surprised and slightly confused.

"What you're looking at duck lips?! Aish!!" Jackson said to Bambam, making him jump a bit from his seat and then Wang left the class, slamming the door behind him.

"H-hyung...what will you do?" Bambam asked after the 'big storm' was gone.

Mark ran his hand through his soft hair and he sighted feeling totally discusted.
"I don't know Bam, I gotta do what the teacher said but there's no way to communicate normally with a dumb stubborn Jackdonkey."

The whole day, the thought of being Jackson's tutor disturbed Mark's silence.
It was like he couldn't focus anymore during classes, he only thought how he will be able to even tutor that impossible guy.