Cap.7:"Best friends or...more?"

Mark knew Bambam since they were kids.They had always been spending time together.

Seeing Mark with Jackson hurt Bambam,because,with time,he developed feelings for his hyung.

Mark liked Bambam too,but he didn't know if dating his best friend would be a good option.
He was always there to protect and take care of his dongsaeng.

Mark found out that he loves Bambam more than a little brother,or a best friend,but he couldn't tell him that.
He was afraid that he will ruin their friendship so he tossed away those feelings,letting them fade.

They grew up toghether and faced life together.
And now Bambam fell for Mark...he wanted to confess sooner,but his shyness didn't let him do so.

Meanwhile,Jackson noticed the way Bambam was staring at his hyung all the time.Those eyes filled with love and innocence,made Jackson be somehow...jealous.

Yes,Jackson loved to spend time with Mark,he became very important for him,but Bambam was kind of standing in his way.

Jackson bullied Mark in the begining,because he always wanted to get his attention but he used the wrong way to get noticed.He didn't want to ruin his -image-.
Well,now he doesn't care anymore about that,he just wants Mark to be his and only his.

Now Jackson wished to demonstrade Mark that he's better for him.This is why he tries his best to change his behaviour and please his -tutor-.

Fate was pretty harsh and complicated for Mark Tuan now.

~~~°

"Hyung!!wait up!"Bambam shouted.
Mark and Jackson turned both around,waiting for Bambam to reach them.

"Hey,Bam."Mark greeted him.
"Goodmorning!...umm, Jackson?"Bambam said lowering a bit his head,giving Jackson a strange look.

"Yeah?"he simply responded.
"C-can...could you please leave us alone a bit?...I have to talk an important matter with hyung."Bambam finally managed to say.

"Fine,bro! Then,Mark,see ya in class."Jackson said as he started walking by his self to school.He restrained himself from saying anything more to Bambam,so for Mark's sake he just went away.

"What happend,Bam?"Mark asked curious.

Bambam stood in front of his hyung,and suddenly took both of his hands,looking at him with teary but innocent eyes.

"Hyung...why aren't you spending time with me like you used to?..."a tear slowly rolled down on his cheek.

"I told you,I have been very busy tutoring Jackson...but I'll make it up to you,please don't cry!"Mark looked worried at his dongsaeng and wiped away his tear.

"Hyung...I want you to know that I miss you,a lot...well--..."he stopped,looking into Mark's eyes, then he continued with a shaky voice:
"Mark-hyung...I love you for a long time and I finally got the courage to tell you..."

"Bambam...I don't know what to say...I mean you're my friend and I never thought you'd feel more..."Mark was totally shocked but he didn't want to reject Bambam,'cause he felt the same once.

"One chance...please,let me prove you that I'm goid enought for you!"Bambam suddenly pulled Mark closer and kissed his soft lips.
Mark just let the boy kiss him,without responding to his kiss.

Bambam's cheeks were fully red after they broke the kiss and he felt kind of embarassed but relieved at the same time.
Mark touched his face and smiled.

"We could try,but what if it doens't work out,what'll happen to our friendship?..."he took his dongsaeng's hand,kind of squeezing it a bit.

"I promise I will do my best as your boyfriend!"Bambam said happy.

Before all that happend,they resumed getting to school.It was getting late,so they had to hurry.

Jackson was waiting in class,wondering what's so -important- in whatever they spoke about.He hated when Mark wasn't right by his side.